Ch 5 - Time please stop

tae pov

i have never been so humiliated in all my life.

Jeon jungkook how could those words come out of your mouth? after all we've been through together.

No one else would have the ability to hurt me as much as you did.

I cried till i felt the fatigue hit me like a ton of bricks i knocked out like a light.

Jungkook pov

 I wonder if my brain just blurts out these harsh words out of pure frustration or do i just have a big mouth?

It was to show you how little you mean to me but yet i find myself at the bar with a glass in my hand to numb the pain i feel. Pain? I can feel pain? ...

I drink to my hearts content and head to our room. OUR room...

i see you sound asleep so peacefully as if the last hour didnt even happen.

As if i didnt hurt you. As if you were alright. As if We were alright.

I makw my way to our bed and take off the blankets that cover your curves.

The rest was a blur.

tae pov

i awoke suddenly to someone lifting the covers and i see or rather smell jungkook and alcohol. Not a good combination.

He lifts me to my feet. I resist and try and leave his embrace. Then he took my lips in a harsh kiss. A kiss with no passion. NO love. pure anguish. The pain goes deeper till tears shed.

" Let goooo of me you piece of shit~" i scream out the words i never in my life thought i could. 

i try to walk away with pointless efforts as im back in his embrace.

he then lets go.

" Im going to work" he says. Lie its the middle of the night .

he leaves without looking back at me . im alone again.

i go to the living room and grab the dvd in the drawer by the Tv.

I play the disk and re watch the moment I was the most happy.

Our wedding day.

We smile at each other as we spoke our vows and shared a kiss that still send shivers to my spine.

Where is that jungkook? My prince charming is gone... i head to bed soon after.

Not noticing the horror that was about to occur.

Jk pov

 i see him watch that damn dvd again hidden as he makes his leave I grab it and throw it in the trash bin in the kitchen.

I head to bed soon after.

When the morning came i gave orders to the maid to throw out the bin. A storm was taking place.

The rain and thunder took over the place we call home.

I then see Taehyung search for something.

tae pov

 where is it?

"WHERE THE HELL IS IT?" i scream

All the staff looks at me with shocked eyes.

jungkook then comes into the room.

"Whats with all the NOISE" he yelled

"Where is the dvd?" i talk sane

"I threw it out. Garbage should be thrown out."

I dash to the yard towards the bin ignoring the rain pouring down on me. Hiding my tears all the while i dig in every crevice trying to locate our memories. the ones that keep me whole. My love.

my hand is held with a grip so strong. Jungkook then looks at me with fire in his eyes

" Why waste your time on this." He screams

" Its OUR memories. how can you call them garbage?" I scream in defense.

" GIVE THEM BACK. GIVE ALL MY MEMORIES , MY HAPPINESS . ALL OF IT . BACK JEON JUNGKOOK!"

" ITS JUST TRASH!" he retaliates

" THEY MAY BE TRASH TO YOU . HAPPINESS. SADNESS. LOVE. ALL OF IT BUT WHY DID YOU HAVE TO RUIN MINE?" i scream in his face

He then pushes my face towards his in a kiss that sent me back to our older days. when he would take my breath away with one touch of his lips. How does he do it everytime? breaks me then makes mw whole again.

He drags me to the front of the house. points to the roof.

" If all your hope is gone will you then jump off ?" he asks sternly

" NO I WONT" i said

" If You break enough will you jump" he screams

" NO , but if you stop loving me i WILL" i screamed

I grab the nearest gardening tool and was about to end it all.

he grabs my arm and knocks the tool out of my hand.

i look at him with tears down my face.

" See , you do still love me." i say broken

He takes me into his embrace and gives me hope with another soul wrenching kiss.

We hold on to what we have for now.

Before we break completely ..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE-

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE-

SCHOOL STARTED, ISSUES WITH COMPUTER, ETC.

HOPE U ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND FOR SURE THERE IS MORE TO COME. :)

MY HUMBLEST APOLOGIES - KEEP ON READING AND LEAVE SOME FEEDBACK !

YOU WANT MORE? LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS UPDATE AND UNTIL THE NEXT ONE BYE BYE!!!!

- NAMHOPEMIN-