VI

This boy is confusing, maybe too confusing for my liking. He just yelled at me, then punched someone, and now he wants to show me another thing? I still don't get him. I sit in a car patiently waiting to get where he wants to take me. I'm too tired to do anything right now whatsoever but I am afraid of him and I do not want to speak up and ruin his temper even more. 

We keep riding in silence and he pulls us into a free parking spot. "Is it okay with you if we walk?" he asks almost kindly, I am surprised. "No, I don't mind." I respond smiling slightly and he gets out and I follow him behind. We walk together, our arms brushing constantly. It sends shivers down my body. I adjust the beanie and some white trees come into view. We are in Central Park, oh my God. I've always wanted to come here! It is much bigger than what I expected. I gasp silently and he puts an arm behind my shoulders bringing me closer to him. I see why, there are loads of people here and he probably noticed how easily I get lost in places. 

He is so much taller than me, and I am really tall. It's amusing to see him. How his expression changes. We keep walking until we reach the park and walk through a bridge that I recognize from my favorite Christmas movie. I laugh silently remembering the part.

"What are you laughing about?" His curiosity takes me aback and a small smile comes to my lips. "This is were Buddy helps his brother by throwing snowballs to some kids." I say and giggle, a smile forms in his lips. "You're so innocent, it's rather amusing." He says smiling even bigger, his smile is too contagious.

"Should I take that as a compliment?" I ask admiring the white park, it is so beautiful. He doesn't respond and after walking more and seeing more trees and people he puts his arm down. 

"Thank you," I blurt out causing a blush, he studies my face. "For what?" he asks curiously and I sigh biting my lip. "For bringing me here, I have always dreamt of this place and it is better than what I expected." I speak smiling at myself, his features soften and a half smile appears on his face. 

"I actually didn't bring you here to watch the park, I brought you here for another reason." He says smiling a bit, my insides go wild at him. "It's something of the deal we made." He says and I can't help but feeling a bit down. That's right, its all part of the deal, nothing more.

"Oh," I smugly reply and he puts his arm around my shoulder again and leads me to another place. I stand there dumbfounded of the beauty before me. It's a beautiful Christmas tree, filled with lots of lights. It is the tallest and biggest tree I've ever seen, and I can't help but smile even wider at it.

It is held on by a sculpted angel, and below it there is a skating rink. I ignore it and keep watching the tree intently, trying to memorize every single detail of it. I take my Polaroid camera out and snap a quick picture, taking the picture out and wiggling it slightly. I admire how beautiful it came out and place it in my bag. I had forgotten about the tall curly headed boy beside me, he holds an unreadable expression as always. But he looks nervous this time. 

"H-Harry," he speaks out of nowhere and I stare at him in confusion. "Is my name." he finishes and I can't help but feel relieved by hearing his name. It is a lot easier for me to talk to him now, by just knowing his name. I never thought how important it is to know someone's name, maybe we don't realize it because of how automatic it is when you meet someone. I have a feeling that what I told him earlier of knowing Mark more than him because he told me his name got him a bit angry, so he decided to finally tell me.

"Thank you, Harry." I smile at myself saying his name. It doesn't really fit him does it? Maybe it could, in other circumstances. If he didn't have this bad boy image then I guess his name would go along with his. I should investigate what his name means.