Episode 1: Part 3

M/n dashed through the halls until he ran into professor Sarah Gascoigne(Really got to get back on the 4 warriors story after this one.)

"Oh sorry Mrs. Gascoigne." M/n apologized.

"Oh that is quite alright Mr Scarletina, accidents tend to happen." Said the old Yharnam huntress.

"Uhh why does Mrs Hills have Mrs. Goodwitch in a headlock?" Asked M/n as he saw Samantha having Glynda in a headlock while keeping her wand away from her.

"Oh Samantha is teaching us how to play a game from her world known as say uncle it is quite interesting.

"SAY UNCLE BITCH!!!" Screamed Samantha.

"NEVER!!!!" Screamed Glynda trying to get out of the American Valkyrie's grip with no avail.

"Oh btw where have you been Mr Scarletina, I haven't seen you for quite a while."

"ohh uhh I was getting a present for my older sister, do you know where she is?"

"Well isn't that sweet, yes your sister just went to her dorm."

"Thank you Mrs Gascoigne." Said M/n as he ran to CFVY's dorm.

"Your most welcome Mr Scarletina." the old woman smiled and waved.

"Hey Glynda are you dead?" Said Samantha as she poked a passed out Glynda.

"If your are... Is ok if I have your Wallet?"

*************************************************************************************************************

Velvet paced back and fourth worrying bout her little brother.

"I told him not to take too long, oh no what if he's been kidnapped by female sex traffickers or raped, or even eaten by Grimm!?"

Suddenly M/n came into the dorm

"Hey sis I-

before M/n could finish talking Velvet pulled him into a bear hug that was tighter than yang hugging ruby.

"WHERE WERE YOU I WAS WORRIED SICK!" Said Velvet.

M/n let out a small squeak which let velvet know she was crushing him.

"Sorry!" Velvet said dropping him.

as soon as M/n got up he pulled out her present.

"Oh my god! how did you get that!?" She said surprised.

"turns out they had one last one in stock." Said M/n

"oh you don't know how much this means to me."

"well your always looking out for me."

Velvet gave him another big bear hug crushing him again.

*************************************************************************************************************

The next day...

Velvet was fidgeting with her new camera while Coco was looking through the newest issue DustLust Magazine for women, when Cocos nose started spraying out blood.

"Coco give me that before you pass out!" Said Velvet

"N-no no no wait!"

What Velvet saw next give her a wave of mixed emotions, for she saw that her naked brother was in the magazine.

"Uhh if you don't mind can I uh have that back." asked Coco.

Velvet gave Coco a glare that could rival Glynda's.

"On second thought...you can keep it."

Meanwhile....

M/n was heading into his dorm, when the door closed revealing Blake hiding behind it.

"Hello M/n." She purred.

M/n let out a yipe as jumped in surprise.

"B-B-Blake What are you doing in my dorm!?"

"Ohh I was just looking through the latest issue of DustLust magazine and I have to say that is quite a bunny tail you got there."

"What?!" M/n said as his face began to turn red.

"But I wonder what Velvet might say if she found out about this." said Blake.

"No Please don't tell her I'll do anything!" Begged M/n

"...Anything? >:3"

"well...I might keep my mouth shut IF... your willing to let me deflower you." she smirked.

"???"

"You know, let me take your first time."

"???"

"*sigh* Im trying to blackmail you into letting me have sex with you."

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!" Yelled.

"Well I guess Velvets gonna be ashamed of you when she hears about this."

"No W-Wait!" Said M/n.

"Changed your mind"

"......"

"Good enough for me!" Said Blake as she got into her underwear and tackled poor M/n.

"W-W-WAIT SLOW DOWN!" Said M/n as he tried to keep her from ripping his pants off.

*************************************************************************************************************

"Why would my brother do something like this," Thought Velvet as she was heading to M/n's dorm. "He's not that kind of boy... Is he?"

"OH MY GOD WHAT IF HE BECOMES A STRIPPER OR WORSE A PROSTITUTE!"

"No I will protect and take care of my baby brother!"

"I just need to sit him down and tell him that should not do this."

Velvet than got to her brothers dorm, and opened the door.

"Hey M/n we need to ta-

Velvet than saw Blake in her underwear trying to take off M/n's pants.

"uhh....hey Velvet." Blake said nervously.

"YOUR ARE FUCKING DEAD." Velvet said gritting her teeth.