chapter three

Sashas pov
So today in dance has been terrible. Helsweel has been on my back about my turns and it's getting on my nerves. I was super glad when dance ended. I was walking out the door when vanness asked if i wanted to walk with her since we have the same classes i said yes while blushing since she is my crush and yes i fixed everything between me and carly so we have been all good friends again and i don't wanna ruin that.

"So sasha are you alright you seemed off today"

"Oh why would you think that"

"Well for starters you didn't enjoy dance class today and you always enjoy it also your turns were off and you are usually really good at turns"

"Oh i don't know i guess i.just don't feel well"

"Are you sure sasha"

"Yes vee i'd tell you if something was up"

"Promise"

"Promise"

I was telling the truth. I wouldn't lie to Vanessa i really  don't know what's up with me today.

"Ok lets gey to class sasha"

"Ok"

Kits pov

So it's been only a week since jax and i had an argument and haven't talked and it's killing me. It's also been akward since we have the same classes but fortunately we don't sit near eachother. Right now I'm in the quad mixing tracks when jax comes up to me. Ugh what is this boy doing

"I thought i told you to stay away from me jaxson gardener"

"What if o don't want to"

"Huh"

"Listen kit i really miss hanging out with you please hear me out because I'm so sorry"

I did miss him but i wasn't gonna forgive him that easy then i looked at him and he had teats in his eyes

"Ugh fine after school but thay doesn't mean I'll forgive you"

"Ok meet me at the production room right after school"

"Ok"

He then smiled and left. Ugh he has no idea what he's doing to me

Jaxes pov

Yessssss she said she would talk to me. I know she said it doesn't mean she'll forgive me but I'm still happy she even spoke to me. Gosh how i miss her voice. Hopefully things can go back to the way they were.

Sashas pov

The schoo day is almost ending and I'm at my locker when i see Vanessa coming up to me . Play it cool sasha i tell myself.

"Hey sasha i was wondering if you wanted to hang out at my place since carly can't because of rehearsal with the primas"

I blushed a flaming red i was so excited

"YES-uh i mean sure ya"

Wow wait to play it cool sasha i mentally facepalmed myself.

"Great i'll text you my address see you saturday"

"Bye"

"Later sash"

Vanessas pov

Wow i can't belive i asked my crush to hang out but i have to remember it isn't a date and i have to act like a friend because I'm pretty sure carly still liles him.