chapter six

Previously
"Of course your worth it"

Now

Kit turned to see the one and only julie maslany(don't hate me i needed to add her in the story and i don't know why Jax would be in the girls restroom).

Ju:hey kit

K:j-julie

Ju:ya i was looking for you because you weren't in class and as student body president i need to know were you are if your not there and i already knew were alya went

K:oh

A:we had a problem

Ju:ok well I'll talk to kit you can go back to class and tell mr.park kit won't come back to class for a while

A:alright see you later stay strong kit*leaves*

Ju:hey kit what's wrong

K:life

Ju:oh what happened

K:i just can't stand the bullying anymore

Ju: kit i get you don't like being emotional but you can't always but on a though face

K:i know but i feel like i have to

Ju:you don't believe me when i was your age i always tried to put on a though face and pretend i was ok when i was bullied like it didn't matter to me but inside i was breaking.

K:*sniffles* really

Ju:really and Scarlett when through the same thing but sometimes we can't bottle things up and we have to talk

K:i know i know

Ju:how about this we talk to a counselor

K:i guess

Ju:ok now don't. Do anything bad to yourself lets get back to class

K:ok

Alyas pov

When i got to class i told mr.park kit was with julie and he excepted since she was student body president. When i got to my seat jax leaned over and whisperd in my ear

J:were is kit

A:there was an incident she is okay though shes with julie

J:are you sure

A:yes no need to worry

J:ok

Jax didn't look completely convinced and a bit worried but he didn't say anything else. I sat down and i caught miles staring at me. I gave him the "whats your problem" look and he shook his head and looked away. Huh weird. Just them Out of the corner of my eye i saw kit walk by the classroom and you could tell she had been crying. Jax must have noticed to because he jumped up and asked mr park for a hall pass. I would go talk to kit but I'm sure jax could handle it.

Kits pov

Julie had to go to class so i told her i could go to the counselors office by myself. As i walked i still felt sad and since no one was around i just let the tears stream down my face. I soon realized i would have to pass mr.parks class so i stopped crying and tried to wipe away my tears then i calmly walked by the class though i bet some students noticed i was crying.

Jaxes pov
Class had just started and i was still worried about kit even though alya told me she was alright. A few minutes into class i saw kit walk by her face was streaked with tears you could tell she had been crying and to see her like that broke my heart.
I couldn't just wait till after class to see what was going on. I jumped up and asked Mr. Park for a hall pass i pretend to be going to the restroom when i was really going to check on kit. As i ran out of class i just hoped i could find out what is going on with her.

******************************
Hey  guys im so sorry for not updating for a while i hope you like this chapter. So since i didn't update for a while i'm doing an early update though just a day early.