Psycho

First of all let me clear something. This is not some horror book. No. This is a mystery / thriller about something that happened in the year 1985. It will have some horror aspects but I suck at horror so it'll be more suspense and supernatural and mystery.

Please just read the first couple of chapters and give me your opinion.

Don't judge a book by its cover or title.

PSYCHO

a deranged and/or psychopathic person who is a mentally ill or unstable person.

PSYCHOTIC

an individual suffering from psychosis and showing a delusional state, often having extreme mood swings and delusions and states of grandeur. This can be induced by amphetamine, stimulant use, cocaine use, LSD, drug withdrawals, and is often the state where one zones out and becomes separated from the real world and loses his perception of reality and lives in a delusion.

PSYCHOSIS

1. A true emotional problem often caused by repetitive, obsessive thinking and often spurred by drug use.

2. A label slapped onto an intelligent person by a psychiatrist who believes that they have a superior vision to the average Joe, who does not believe in the status quo, and also recognizes that they are above much of society due to thinking, intelligence, and intuition.

3. A real state of being where a person's perception of reality is severely interrupted. Often triggered by sad or painful things happening to said person, which induces a break from reality, and as more people turn their backs on what is seen as irrational, delusional behavior, the pain deepens. The psychosis gets stronger and harder to bear. Can result in suicide.

Those with psychosis are good, decent people bearing a lot of pain inside, and they could use and appreciate all the support, love, and compassion they can get. Even one stable, healthy relationship in their lives can potentially help them regain and maintain their strength, and they deserve it.

PSYCHOPATH

A person with an antisocial personality disorder, manifested in aggressive, perverted, criminal, or amoral behavior without empathy or remorse.

Psychopaths tend to lack normal human emotions such as guilt. They are also often highly intelligent and skilled at manipulating others.

Also, psychopaths seem to appear normal. You would probably never guess there was something wrong with them.

Note, not all psychopaths are serial killers.

These definitions are not accurate. They were gotten from the urban dictionary so don't correct me in the comments because I know. These definitions were picked based on the story not on accuracy.

I will try and update this story as often as I can since I've taken a break from my main account for awhile it won't be that hard. I still have school to worry about so please don't rush me because I'm trying to make this story as good as possible. I'm new in the mystery / thriller genre so be patient. I promise I will try my best and I appreciate people who comment something besides 'Update!' and tell me what they think of the chapter or story so far.

Don't forget to vote on the chapters and just enjoy the story!

First chapter will be posted either tonight 12/29/13 or Monday 12/30/13