Chapter 7: Gabriella

{NOT EDITED!}

Gabriella

I could hear people crying.

Mandy's coffin was closed due to the fact her body parts laid in there. Family members and friends sat crying and I don't know what I am suppose to be feeling. Am I suppose to feel sadness and cry like all the who came to her wake? Am I suppose to want revenge towards the person who did this? Am I suppose to be mad?

I don't know.

I heard the girl sitting next to me start sobbing and turned towards her. I had been to busy trying to decide weather I should get closer to Mandy's coffin or not that I hadn't noticed who was sitting near me. I knew Brendon was off consoling a girl he knew who was friends with Mandy and my parents were with the adults. Oliver had stayed at our cousins house, Eva was looking after him meanwhile we were here.

The girl wore a black veil thing on her head covering her face and blonde hair. I couldn't see her face because she was covering it with her hands as she cried. I put my hand on her arm. "I know how you're feeling." The thing is I don't know how she is feeling, I don't even know how I am feeling. "Mandy was a wonderful person and she was loved by a lot of people. She left a mark on all of us, her friends and family."

The girl shook her head. "This can't be happening." She said continuing to sob uncontrollably. "This can't be real."

I scooted closer and decided to try and comfort this girl. "I know it feels unreal and unjust what happened to her. Believe me everything still feels like a dream to me too but we need to learn to accept the fact she's gone." I said.

The girl took her hand away from her face and turned to me. "I can't be dead." The girl, who looked like Mandy, said staring at me. "Gabriella I can't be dead!" It was Mandy.

I stared at her, sitting next to me, with shock. I must be going crazy.

Mandy started sobbing again. "Why would someone do this to me?" She exclaimed. "Why me? I never hurt anyone! I didn't deserve to be brutally murdered in the woods."

"I'm hallucinating..." I mumbled to myself.

Mandy's nose started bleeding and she stared at the blood falling into her hands. She looked up at me with red eyes from crying. "You can't look for my killer Gabriella." She said. "You're already in enough danger as it is you can't go looking for more. Gabriella promise me you won't go into the woods. Don't go in there!" Blood started coming out of her eyes and going down her cheeks.

"You're eyes...they're...they're..." I couldn't form a sentence. I was to shaken up already.

Mandy scooted closer to me and I scooted back afraid. "Gabriella I don't even remember who my killer is! But there is one thing I know, whoever did this to me will harm you. This person is dangerous, more dangerous than you could ever imagine." Mandy scratched her cheek and her skin started peeling off. I covered my mouth to stop the scream from escaping my lips. Her face was covered in blood and so were her hands. "Gabriella promise me you won't do anything stupid!" She yelled.

I looked around and saw no one seemed to notice or care Mandy was sitting here. Oh gods I'm going crazy. My parents will have to put me in an asylum and I'll never come out.

"Gabriella you don't understand in how much danger you're in. I shouldn't even be here, talking to you. I'm breaking every rule warning you." She said as blood continued to cover her face and her skin continued to peel off. Her hands were bones now. "Tell Ricky to forget about me and go on with his life. Gabriella you need to be by Hayley's side and keep her from doing something stupid. She might act like a tough bitch but believe me she isn't. Hayley knows more than anyone about me and because she know those things she's a target. The person who did this to me might try and hurt her or worse do the same thing he or she did to me."