Chapter 2: My Apprentice

Maul's POV
     My plan is going exactly how it's supposed to. Well Kind of, getting defeated on Malecor was not part of my plan, but either way, I will get my apprentice.
___________________________
Kanan's POV
"Kanan" I hear a beautiful voice call out my name. I automatically know it's Hera. I am relieved to hear her voice, for the last couple rotations, all I have been able to hear is Mauls voice in my head, mumbling about Ezra and the darkside. 'But Ezra will never join him'.
"Hera" I reply, not turning around to face her, I can't see her anymore, so what's the point. I really want to see her though, but I can't, never again, because of Maul.
"Kanan, I'm worried about Ezra." Hera states sadly.
"What's wrong with Ezra?" I ask, finally turning around to face her.
"I think he's going to the darkside." She explains darkly.
Hera explains to me all of this mornings events exactly how they happened.
"I don't know how to stop it" she cries.
I take Hera in my arms, hugging her.
"It's never to late to bring him back, we just have to find out his reasonings and talk him out of it." I try to comfort her. Though truthfully, I am incredibly worried myself.
I feel a sudden shift in the force, I automatically know it's Ezra, he's trying to leave the ghost to get to Maul.
"Hera we have to go, right now!"
__________________________
Ezra's POV
       "Come to me, my apprentice" Mauls voice rings In my head, over and over again.
I hate Maul, but I've already turned to the dark side, maybe he can teach me something. 'So I can protect my friends'
I lift the vent cover but then I remember that since my growthsburt, I can no longer fit in the vents.
'I'll have to find another way off the Ghost'
I know Kanan, Hera and possibly even Sabine and Zeb will try and stop me.
     I hear footsteps running towards my room. 'Kanan'
    He must have sensed me through the force.
    'I have to act quickly'
    "Sorry Hera!" I shout as I cut the Ghost wall with my light saber.
     I quickly push the piece of wall out.
My door opens and I see a worried Hera and terrified Kanan.
     "Ezra please!" Kanan begs.
   I salute them and jump out of the whole in the wall, I run as quickly as I can, as far away as I can get from the Ghost.
     "You don't understand, I'm doing this to protect you, all of you" I tell Kanan through the force.
      "I'm never going to let my friends get hurt again."
__________________________
  Authors note: short chapter, sorry, anyway I haven't really decided where I'm going with this yet, that's why this chapter might seen a little... Eh
Anyway, next chapter coming soon :/