Chapter 5: Doomed?

Ezra's POV
     "Ezra!?" I heard the rebel scum shout.
     "Ezra's dead, I'm Darth Mortis now." I reply.
     "Ezra please snap out of it, this isn't you!" My former master, Kanan Jarrus begged.
      "If this isn't me, then why do I feel more like myself then I ever have?" I state questionly.
      "Ezra pl-" I cut their pilot off before she started ranting. "That's enough, I don't have time for this, surrender now, or be destroyed."
      I don't wait for my former crews answer, I start shooting at the new Phantom. The rebels ship dogged every single blast.
      "Shoot I forgot Hera was an amazing pilot" I mutter.
The phantom swerves upwards, and I follow it in the raptor.
"Get them, my apprentice!" Darth Mauls voice sounds from my com."
"I will"
------
Hera's POV
"I don't know what to do!" I panicked.
"Blast the kid!" Zeb shouted, Sabine gasps.
"No! Don't do that, anything but that!" She shouted.
"Well we need To defend ourselves!" Zeb shouts back.
"I'm not going to fight him!" I panic.
"Well then we're doomed." Zeb states bluntly.
       "I agree with Zeb." Kanan grumbles.
     "Love!"
    "Hera if your not going to shoot, at least turn around and run!" Zeb begs.
     "I'm not leaving him either!" I shout angrily.
      I doge more blasts but Kanan distracts me and a blast hits the ship.
      "KARABAST" Zeb and I curse in unison.
       "Ohnoohnoohnoohnoohnoohnoohno" Sabine stats to panick.
      I mess with some levers and buttons, trying anything that might make the ship stay in the air.
      "WE'RE GOING DOWN!!" I shout fearfully... If we don't have a ship, or crash the ship... What going to happen? What about Ezra?
       Kanan grabs onto me and pulls me against him, while Zeb uses himself as a shield for Sabine.
     BOOM!
    The Phantom hits the hard ground of Malecor.
     "Argh... Karabast, am I dead?" Zeb mutters.
     "I don't think so, Zeb" I reply. I open my eyes to see that I was in Kanan arms, laying in the Remains of the Phantom.
       "Sabine, Kanan are you ok?" I ask worried.
       "I'm fine." Sabine replies.
       "I'm fine too, but I think we are going to need a Phantom number 3" Kanan laughs.
     "Kanan Jarrus! This is no laughing matter!" I scold. (I was about to type "my husband" after that oops, I've been reading to many kanera fanfics XD)
        My crew and I hear a ship landing on the ground.
     I look out to see the Raptor land on the ground. 'Oh no'
      We watch as Ezra gets out of his ship, calling for us.
     "What do we do now..?" Sabine asks worried.
      Kanan then gets up and gets out of the remains of the Phantom.
     "Kanan no!" Sabine, Zeb and I hiss, grabbing his leg.  Kanan just ignores out pleads.
Kanans POV
     I'm going to confront my Padawan. It's my fault, I trained him, and now I have to protect my crew... My family... From him.
     "Ezra!" I call. Ezra looks over to me with his fiery orange and yellow eyes.
    'Oh Ezra... What has that monster done to you?' I wonder.
     "Kanan Jarrus." Ezra replied.
    "Ezra please, it's me Kanan, your real master, and the Ghost Crew is your family! We are your friends, not enemies!" I beg.
      "Yea right... And I'm Lego kitty." Ezra rolls his eyes.
      We look each other in the eyes, I can feel his anger and hate through the force.
     "And now you and your crew will die."
    My lightsaber clashed together with Ezra's unfamiliar red blade, I already knew that this wasn't going to go well.
Ezra knows my weaknesses.
     I spin around in self defense, striking his blade. He goes for an opening at my side, but I block it before it hits. Ezra is a clever boy, he spins around, blocking my attack once more. I loose track of where he is, but when I hear a woman scream, my heart drops.
      "HERA!"  Zeb and Sabine shout.
I fell onto my knees, I don't know what happened, but I swear, if she's hurt...
       Ezra comes back to me and strikes my blade with his, but all I wanna do is make sure Hera is alright, which Ezra knew would happen as result of his action. Since I am distracted, my blade falls out of my hand due to another strike. Now I am weapon less against a Sith.
"Surrender now, master."
_______________________
Dun dun dun