Chapter 12.

Emma's POV;
i woke up cuddled up with kian but no Oscar. i figured he was just on the floor so i stretched out and grabbed my phone. i was scrolling through instagram when i saw somebody with little tattoos on the sides of their fingers. i thought it was dope so i wanted to get one or two. i was always into astronomy when i was in high school so i wanted to get little simple tattoos of some planets or something. i then untangled myself slowly from kian and stepped out of bed. i walked into the bathroom and when i walked into the bathroom i saw oscar curled up in a ball in between the toilet and the wall. i picked him up and brought him and old throw pillow i don't use anymore and later him down on it, and he eventually fell back asleep. i shut the door and locked it. i went to the bathroom and started to take off my clothes. i started up the shower and got out two towels from the closet and set the on the sink. and i then climbed in the shower
after my shower i got off and started to dry off my body. i used one towel and wrapped my hair in it and the other was around my body. i walked into the bedroom and kian was still asleep so i quickly got an outfit and walked back into the bathroom. Oscar was awake now and he was just sitting in the floor looking at me. i quickly got changed into light wash ripped jeans and a black crop top with a white cardigan with little black stripes on it. i took out my blow dryer and blow dried my hair. once it was mainly dry i stopped and put it away. i got out all my makeup and started to do my face. i started with doing eyeliner on my wet lines, then i did eye shadow primer. in the middle of my doing my eyeshadow on my eye kian walked in and started peeing.
"if we weren't in a relationship i would be mad. but we are so it all good." i said focusing on my eyeshadow. he came over and washed his hands and i continued to work on my eye. he started playing with oscar and i finished both eyes. i did wing eyeliner and put on fake eyelashes. i then started to do my face which was a full contour highlight type of day. once my face was done i brushed my teeth. and then i applied a nude colored lipstick. then i brushed my hair and it was a little wavy so i just left it. i grabbed my cardigan and my phone and walked out of the bathroom. i walked into my closet and grabbed socks and shoes.
i slid on my little half socks and put on my white heels, that added an extra 4 inches. kian went into the bathroom and changed. he was wearing his black ripped jeans with a gray long sleeve shirt with black lines on the arms with his black vans. i walked to my vanity and sprayed on perfume.
i pulled out my phone and called Romeo
**Phone call**
romeo: Emma! what a pleasure to hear from you!
me: hey! are you gonna be at the shop today? i wanna get another tattoo.
romeo: yeah! can you be here in like 15 minutes? i have an appointment with somebody at 12
me: yeah that's fine! btw i was wondering if i could bring my dog?
romeo: yeah that's fine! okay see you soon!
me: yep bye thank you!
i hung up and told kian that we leaving, i bent down and grabbed Oscar and walked downstairs. in the kitchen i grabbed an old towel that Oscar could lay on in the backseat. we walked out of the house and kian opened the back seat and took oscar. i layer out the towel on the seat and set oscar down. me and kian got in the front seats and we shut out doors.
-----------------
once we reached the tattoo shop we parked the car and got out. i opened the backseat and saw little Oscar sleeping. i quietly picked him up in my arms and carried him into the shop. kian had already walked in and was talking to Romeo.
I set oscar down and we just walked around and started smelling everything.
"so who's getting the tattoo?" romeo asked giving me a hug.
"my girl is." kian said smiling at me.
romeo nodded and we went over what i wanted.
once we decided what and where i wanted my tattoos i sat in the chair. (in picture)
after i got my tattoos done we just hung out for a little bit before we decided to leave. Kian grabbed Oscar and we walked to the car. kian set him in the back and he lasted down. i went around and got in the passenger seat. kian got in the drivers seat. he started the car and turned to me. i looked at him and he smiled and kissed my nose. i blushed and looked down at my lap and smiled to myself.
"i love the effect i have on you." he smiled and put his hand on my thigh and pulled out of the parking lot.
---------------------------------------
once we got back to mine and alycyas place we brought in oscar and let him walk around and get used to the house. we walked into the kitchen and i grabbed out some pans. kian stared at me like he was lost.
i smiled and continued to look for food in the cabinets. it was 12:45 so it was lunch. i found noodles and alfredo sauce. i smiled and grabbed them out of the cabinet setting them down on the counter. kian was still standing there confused and i laughed i opened the fridge and saw chicken, i smirked and grabbed it. i set it along with the other stuff.
"OH MY GOD I WAS SO LOST BUT I JUST FIGURED OUT WHAT YOUR MAKING I LOVE YOUUUUU!" kian yelled and picked me up i laughed and hugged him and gave him a small kiss. he smiled and walked into the living room and turned on the tv. i started up the stove top and placed a pan over it, spraying it with olive oil and cut open the chicken and slices them into thin small pieces and placed them on the burning pan. kian turned on the song "A drop In the Ocean." and he walked back into the kitchen opening the box of noodles and pouring them into a pan. he turned on his part of the stove top and placed the pan on the top.
----------------------------
once we finished eating we decided to film a video. i had kian set up what we needed and i went and fixed my hair and makeup. i did little touch ups and brushed my hair. i walked back out of the bathroom and saw kian all set up sitting in chairs waiting for me on his phone.
"okay so i had an idea. we are gonna write down 5 questions about our relationship and we're gonna count up the amount we get wrong and the loser has a consequence. deal?" he said getting excited and smiley.
i nodded my head and kissed him.
---------------------------
"okay kian my last question,  where were we when you asked me out and what did you give me?" i smiled and turned to the camera. his face went dull.
"fuck. emma...." he trailed of placing his head in his hands.
i laughed.
"anwser it babe." i smiled.
"okay i know i got you that ring" he said pointing to the ring on my finger. i nodded.
"but i can't remember where.." he threw his head back in defeat.
i evishly smiled and nodded.
"we were at the Raddison ballroom in the back reception room." i smiled.
"FUCK. I KNEW THAT." he yelled.
-------------------------------------------------
i just finished editing the video and it was already 6:30. me and kian decided to just go to chick fil a. i changed out of my clothes and changed into spandex and a workout tank top with my nikes. i walked downstairs to see kian rubbing oscars belly but he was asleep. i smiled and took a picture of them. we walked out of the house and walked to the car.
-----------
once we ordered the food and ate it in the car. we were just chilling listening to music when we decided to go to kians place. we drove back to mine and alycyas house and we parked the car. we walked in and we walked upstairs. i kept hearing noises coming towards alycyas room which confused me. i kinda ignored it till i heard alycya kinda scream.
"their having sex." kian simply stated and walked into my room.
"EWWWWWWWW" i screamed in a high pitch and ran into my room and closed the door. i covered my ears and kian laughed. i grabbed my bag and started throwing random clothes in it. i grabbed a little bit of makeup and my glasses and contacts along with anything else i needed. i went to my vanity and grabbed perfume deodorant and lotion. i grabbed some shoes from my closet and walked to my bed. i sat on kians lap and wrapped my arms around his sides. i snuggled my head into his neck and kissed his jawline. he put his head on my shoulder and and hugged me. i pulled my neck back and so did he. we looked in each other's eyes and i aggressively, tried to kiss him but ended up smashing my nose against his. we both screeched in pain. i held my nose praying it was fine.
i looked at him and i laughed.
"i am so sorry kiwi." i laughed and kissed his lips.
"it's alright em. your lucky i love you."
"i love you too ki." i smiled and kissed his forehead. i stood up and we walked downstairs being greeted by jc and alycya in the living room.
"so jc, how's my bestie in bed?" i said ruffling his already messed up hair.
"oh my god emma stop talking." alycya nervously laughed and looked the other way and started petting oscar who was in her lap.
"alright well you two love birds don't go at it too much she still needs to walk. i'll be at kians." i laughed as we walked out the door.
-----------------------------------------
once we reached Kian and Jc's house we walked in and we went upstairs to Kians room. i was already changed so i dropped my bag and took off my shoes and crawled in the bed. i plugged in my phone to the charger and went on snapchat. i was messing around with the filters while kian was changing into pajamas. he jumped, literally jumped, into bed and got under the covers next to me. i put my phone on the side table and rolled over so i was face to face with kian. he did a cute little side smile and he pecked my lips.
"goodnight angel. i love you so very much. i have a lot planned out for tomorrow." kian smiled to me. i smiled back and cuddled up with him. one of my arms was around his neck holding onto his bare back and my other arm around his waist. my legs were tangled with his and his arm was around my waist and one arm under his pillow. he started humming a song and played with my hair and fell asleep.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IM SORRY THIS TOOK SO VERY LONG AND IT SUCKS IM SORRY. I WILL BE UPLOADING ON FRIDAYS LIKE USUAL I PROMISE. 
ily all.
-morgan 🖤
word count: 1988