chapter 10 pt. 2

Emma's Pov:
We finally arrived at Horror nights and we still had about 2 hours till it started. we got a relatively close parking spot, and we got out of the car. we took pictures and we started to walk in.
once we reached the front gate we didn't have tickets so i had to call my uncle.
uncle: hey P! you here?
me: yeah we're at the gate but they won't let us in bc we don't have the tickets.
uncle: what the fuck. i told them to let you in. i'm coming. be there in like 1 minute. your with 3 others right?
me: yes why?
uncle: i have something for you guys. anyways i'm already driving there.
me: okay see you soon.
i hung up and rolled up my sleeves because it was hot. i got out my phone and took a group picture and posted it on snapchat and twitter.
out of the corner of my eye i saw my uncle.
He was driving his golf cart and there were 4 boxes in the back. My uncle was tall very muscular with full sleeve tattoos with some on his back with piercing blue eyes. he had on black jeans and a Metallica shirt that was ripped. he was also bald with some facial hair. he stopped the golf cart and parked it. he stepped off and he came over to us and let us in.
"P! you've grown so much!" he smiled. i walked over and hugged him. i never got to see him much so this was really nice.
"i know! i see you got more tattoos!" i laughed
"you too! how many you got?" he laughed
"i have this one on my wrist, one under my left boob, my right side and one on my left back." i smiled
"nice. want to introduce me to your friends.?" he smiled his warm assuring smile to us.
"yeah!- this is Alycya my best friend even though she's a pain in my ass.." i kissed her cheek.
"hey uncle Joe." she smiled and she hugged him.
i then pointed to Jc who was next to her holding hands.
"This is Jc. he and alycya are dating and he's like my brother." he shook his hand and smiled.
then i turned to kian and stood next to him putting my hand on his lower back and one on his chest. he wrapped his arm around my back.
"this is Kian. He is my amazing boyfriend and i love him tons." i kissed his cheek.
"hey kian. treat her right bud. she's been through a lot." he smiled to him.
we all walked over to the golf cart and Uncle Joe gave us each a box.
"a gift from us workers and family." he smaller gesturing us to open them.
when we opened them they were hoverboards. We each got a different color mine white Alycyas gold Kian's black and Jc's red.
"The wheels have LED changing lights above them, so you can change the color." Uncle joe said.
"Oh my fuck uncle joe! Thank you so much I love you so much." I said getting up and hugging him. Everyone else thanked him and we decided we should go back to the lounge.
I changed my LED color to orange and alycyas was white kians was orange and Jc's was yellow. I've rode them before so I knew how to ride one. I got out my phone and recorded us with our boards and posted it on snapchat.
"Alrighty let's go back to the lounge and get some drinks?" Uncle joe asked.
"Yeah for sure." We all said in unison
"Holy fuck don't ever do that again I feel like I'm Satan." He laughed which made us all laugh. Uncle joe started up his golf cart and We got on our boards and followed Uncle joe to the lounge.
Once we reached the lounge we got off our boards and put them in these cabinet areas. We walked through the big black curtains and walked into a darkish room with black and white leather furniture on the right with some round glass tables to the left. On the left in front of me was a giant bar with blue LED lights under it giving it a crisp color. The room had smoky air and there were only a couple of people. Uncle joe walked us over to the bar and we ordered drinks. Me and Alycya got mimosas and the boys got beer. I took out my phone and took a picture of Alycya and I with our mimosas and I captioned it "mimosa mamis.🍹" I also took a picture with Kian and posted it as "baby cakes." With me kissing his cheek. I took a picture with Jc too and I captioned it "curly fry haired fuck😘" with me holding a strand of his curls. I finished my mimosa pretty quickly.
"Round of shots!!" Uncle joe called out.
We laughed and he handed two shots in front of us.
"Everclear, and 151." He smiled and walked off.
I had the bartender take my phone and video tape us. Alycya went first then Kian, then Kc them finished with me. I swallowed the abstinence and I got the warm feeling in the back of my throat.
-------------------------
After about an hour of drinking at the bar I was pretty drunk. Sike. I was super drunk. I went to ask for another drink but Kian stopped me.
"Woahhhh. Daddy let me beeee." I giggled to him
He whispered in my ear.
"I fucking love when you call me that but I'm gonna wait till your sober."
He put his face centimeters away from mine. His eyes focused between my eyes and lips.
"If you want to fuck me so bad then do it," I said smirking and stared into his deep brown eyes. You never know how much deep brown eyes are till you fall in love with a pair of deep brown eyes.
"I don't want to fuck you. I want to love you. I want to make you feel like it's just us in the world. I want it to be special. And I definitely want you to remember it." He said sharply.
"Your love makes me feel like we are the only ones alive already." I said kissing his nose and turning to the bar.
---------------------------------
After walking around horror nights for a couple hours and getting scared like crazy we all decided it was time to leave. We went back to the bar and said our goodbyes and thank yous.
We grabbed our hover boards and walked out. We walked back to the car and Alycya and I were still pretty drunk. Jc decided to drive so Alycya stayed in the passenger seat. And me and Kian were in the way back.
** EXPLICIT CONTENT. DONT HAVE TO READ. **
he kept his hand high up on thigh. I rested my hand on his dick and he moved his hand into my leggings, resting his hand on my thong near my clit. He pulled out his phone and started scrolling through instagram. I moved my hand into his jeans and into his underwear putting my hand around his dick. I could feel his body tense up a little and he quickly entered two fingers inside of me. I put my other hand over my mouth to stop my moans from escaping. He quickly paced his fingers in and out of me. I started to pump my hand along his dick slowly then quickly increasing my speed. He then entered another finger and started to go slower and curl his fingers each time he was far enough in me. I moved my hand faster and faster. I knew my climax was coming.
"guys were here." Jc said pulling in the drive way.
Kian removed his hands from my pants and I removed my hand. He licked his fingers and moved and whispered in my ear in a stern tone.
"We will be finishing this." He said. And got out of the car.
**END OF EXPLICIT CONTENT.**
I slowly walked out of the car my legs very shaky . I shut the car door and walked into the house. I shut and locked the front door behind me.
"I'm gonna take her to my place." Jc said carrying Alycya to her car grabbing the keys and leave
I slowly walked up the stairs to my room Kian close behind. We reached my room and we walked in Kian going first. I turned around and shut the door and suddenly behind  pushed up against the wall and Kian smashing his lips on mine. His hands tightly grasped my waist and my hands on the back of his neck.
He pulled apart and sternly whispered
"jump"
I jumped and he grabbed my thighs holding me up. I reconnected our lips and continued to kiss him.
He walked us over to my bed and payed me down and him on top of me, our lips never leaving each other's. his lips parted from mine and traced kisses down to my collar bone. He started sucking till he found my sweet spot and a beautiful tinging feeling went through my body.
•• EXPLICIT CONTENT AGAIN.••
My hands went to his back and started scratching his back intensely. His lips left my neck and he ripped off my shirt leaving me in my bra. I grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it off over his head. He leaned back down and made our lips meet once again. His hands were tightly secured on my hips. He grabbed the top of my leggings and tried to pull them off only successfully making it to my mid thighs. I heard him groan through the kiss and I helped him. Once my leggings were fully off I was left in my bra and underwear. He grabbed my white lace underwear and pulled them off of my hips.
He parted his lips from mine, making me instantly miss his lips. He moved his lips to my chest slowly leaving kisses all the way down my stomach down to my thigh. He pulled up my knees and he put his face to my clit. He looked aggressively at me.
"Have you ever been eaten out." He asked not parting out eye contact.
I shook my head no.
"I'm glad I'll be your first." He smirked.
He kiss my clit which was a major turn on and he slowly slid his tongue into me. He removed his tongue and licked around my clit. He licked my clit then replaced his tongue back inside me. His hands wrapped around my thighs as he continued.
I never felt anything like this and I was in love with the feeling. My hands went to Kian's hair and grabbed little balls of hair and started pulling on it. He soon quickened his pace and made my back arch from it. I let out small moans every time he put his younger farther in.
I knew I was about to reach my climax and so did he so he removed his tongue and quickly pushed two fingers in. He started at a quick pace and he brought his head back up to my neck and started sucking on my neck making sure to leave a hickey and then blowing cool air on it (major turn on). His hand was still moving at a fast pace, and he reconnected our lips. I knew I was about to reach my climax any second.
"Kian" I moaned.
"Are you about to" he asked moving his body back down to my legs .
I shook my head yes, so he added another finger and moved his hand even faster. He then removed his fingers and sternly said.
"Let go." And entered his tongue back in me.
I did what he asked and I let go of the feeling inside of me. I reached my climax and he swallowed it.
"I'm gonna go brush my teeth." He smirked and walking into the bathroom to brush his teeth. I knew what I was going to do. I threw on a pair of spandex and walked into the bathroom. He was standing there brushing his teeth and I bent down to my knees. I fidgeted with his pants and slid them down his legs.
His body got tense and he threw his head back, knowing what was going to happen.
"You helped me, I'll help you." I said and pulled down his boxers. I spit on my hand and I grabbed his length and started to move my hand slowly along him.
I rubbed the tip and he seemed to enjoy it because he had a tight grip on the counter top. I then started to move my hand faster and brought my face up to his. I moved my head to his neck and found his sweet spot sucking on it and making sure I left a huge mark. I left a trail of kisses along his body. I could feel he was close so I removed my hand and put my mouth to it. I started at the tip just by licking it then putting it in my mouth. I grabbed his waist and he grabbed my hair. As I continued I could hear him moan my name at certain things I did. I could feel he has close so I increased my speed.
"Fuck babe I'm so close." He said tilting his head down to look at me.
I moved my eyes up to him and our eyes met. My eyes we're fixed on his.
"Oh fuck. I'm gonna let go." He moaned.
Soon a substance filled my mouth and i quickly swallowed it making sure I didn't taste anything. I kissed his tip and pulled his boxers and pants back up. His eyes were fixed on my the whole time. I quickly brushed my teeth and turned to him giving him a hug.
"How did I do?" I asked out of curiosity
"I've only had 2 blow jobs before this. YOUR was by far the best." He said grabbing my butt and squeezing it.
•• END OF EXPLICIT CONTENT AGAIN.••
He took off his pants and put on sweats that he had left here. I threw in a big teeshirt and threw my hair up in a bun. I turned on my fairy lights because I had no lights on. I plugged in my phone and set it down on the table. I turned over to Kian who was plugging in his phone. He set it down on the table and turned to me. I was laying on my back and he was on top of me with his arms around my stomach and his head resting on my neck.
"Babe can you sing me a song I can fall asleep to?" He asked me kissing my jawline.
"Of course." I said
I started singing along to the song "A Team" by ed Sheeran. I started playing with his hair and continued singing.
I soon heard soft snores escaping his mouth so I stopped singing. I put my arm around my bare back and the other one on top of his muscles. And soon I fell asleep
-----------------------------------------------------
I HAD TO UPDATE THIS BECAUSE WATTPAD DECIDED TO DELETE IT. BUT REVISED AND RLLY GOOD.
Love y'all.
- Morgan 💝
Word count: 2557