chapter 10 pt. 1

Emma's POV:
once we got back to our house we both got out of the car and walked into the house. we went upstairs to our rooms and we both agreed to not take too long.
i walked into my room and shut my door behind me. i went into my closet and found the perfect outfit for disney. i pulled it out and got some shoes and walked into the bathroom. i hooked up my phone to the and started to play the song Fly Down by Stephen.
i took of my clothes and grabbed a towel from the closet. i started up the shower and got in.
i shampooed, conditioned, washed my face and body and shaved and then got out within 15 minutes. i'm not really sure how, but i did. i stepped out of the shower and dried off. i then threw my hair up in the towel and started getting dressed. i was wearing a white tank top that said "ill never be too old for disney." and some dark blue high waisted ripped shorts. i put on some socks and put on my high top white converse. i started doing my make up and i had done my make up as a maroon cat eye with a full contour, with highlight and long black fake eyelashes. I took my hair down from its towel and blow dried it so it was dry then i curled my hair. i walked to my drawers by my bed and pulled out my phone cases. i finally decided on one that was clear that had pink glitter that would like fall when you turn your phone with a picture of mickey and minnie holding hands with some pink hearts around them. i had the rose gold Iphone 6s but i was gonna order the 7 soon. my phone suddenly started ringing and it was my mom calling.
me: hey mom!
mom: hey sweetie! how have you been?!
me: ive been good. how are you?! i miss you guys so much back home!
mom: oh sweetie we miss you too! and i'm good too. i was thinking you and kian and maybe Alycya and Jc if they would like, if you guys wanted to come to Wisconsin for Thanksgiving?!
me: awe mom! that's a great idea.
*i grabbed some money and put it in the back of my phone case. i put on deodorant and perfume and walked out of my room.*
mom: i know! well, your uncle texted me and said you guys were going to horror nights tonight so i'll let you go, and have fun. I love you sweet! see you soon love
me: bye momma! i love you too!
we hung up and i met alycya in the kitchen.
"hey i'm gonna go pee quick and we can leave." i said walking into the bathroom.
"have fun with that." she said and laughed
i walked into the bathroom, shut the door and peed. once i finished i took a picture in the mirror and put it on my snapchat story. i walked out of the bathroom and met alycya by the door. we locked the door and kid a key outside and we left the house. we walked to Alycyas car and we got in. i pulled out my phone and called Jc.
jc: hello?
me: hey. we just left our house and we're on the way.
jc: okay we're ready. we will wait outside.
me: okay see you soon love youuuuu
jc: love you too em.
i hung up and took a picture of me and alycya and posted it on twitter. alycya was wearing a red skirt with a black crop top with a mickey mouse on it and she had on white high top converse. we turned on the music and drove to kian and jc's house.
once we got to the house the boys walked to the car and got in. Jc was wearing black jeans with rips and a white shirt with mickey mouse on it and his checkered vans.
kian was wearing black ripped jeans and a red shirt that had the words "dinsey is better than you." in white words with his black vans. i took out my phone and i took a group picture of all of us, and posted it on instagram saying "disney in the morning, you'll find out what's at night..." and tagged them.
------------------------------------------
once we got to disney i was like a little kid because i've never been to disney but nobody knew that. i was so giddy and excited.
"GUYS IVE NEVER BEEN TO DISNEY IM SO HAPPY!" i yelled. everyone just stared at me with mouths open.
"i can't believe i'm dating you." kian laughed.
"how rude." i laughed and looked at all the rides i could see from the parking lot.
we were directed to the villains parking lot and were parked in the front because they didn't open for another 20 minutes. they opened at 10 and it was 9:40 when we parked and got out of the car. we took pictures quick of me and kian, me and jc and me and alycya then we had someone take our group picture. we thanked them and took the trolley to the front gate.
we got to the gate and there wasn't a long line of people which shocked me. we got up and they scanned our tickets and gave us our magic bands that we ordered. mine was red with two little stitches on it from Lilo and Stitch. i snapped it on my tiny wrist and squeled from happiness. everyone else were getting their magic band and i wondered off to the monorail. they followed behind and we got in the front of the line because everyone else was taking the ferry over. the monorail stopped and we got in. i quickly got out my phone and started taking pictures of everything. i felt like a little kid and i was in love. the monorail started moving and soon the castle came into view. i took out my phone and took a picture of it.
once we got out of the monorail and we walked to the entrance of magic kingdom. i had alycya take pictures of me fangirling over the castle, and laughing/crying. after my fan girl moment, we went into tomorrow land and did the rides there.
--------------------------
it took us around 2 hours to do most of the things we wanted to do in tomorrow land and we were now heading to Fantasy land when we were stopped by a couple of fans.
we took the pictures and they thanked us and we continued walking to Fantasy land.
once we reached fantasy land, we went on the ride It's A Small world.
we went in and got in the short line. when we were next in line it was me and kian in the front and jc and alycya behind us.
once the ride started i was laughing so hard because of kian and jc making so many jokes about the characters in each section of the ride.
(if you don't know what A small world is it's a water ride where they sing the same song over and over again but there's a room for each room/ culture. like there's german, irish, spanish, indian EVERYTHING. ITS SO FUNNY. anyways...)
once the ride was over we were laughing so hard. it was around 1 and we were all hungry so we went to the Cinderella's Royal Table to eat, which was this very fancy restaurant.
once we were seated we were given water and some rolls.
we all ordered and i got 3 cheese cavatappi which was amazing.
--------------------------------
it was around 2:30 when we finished eating at the restaurant. we walked around and we ended up in Frontierland. We decided to wait to Splash mountain because it's a water and we didn't want to be wet when we were doing other rides. We ended up doing Big Thunder Mountain railroad. we had our magic bands so we got on the ride in about 10 minutes instead of having to wait 1:30 minutes.
When we got off the ride we all agreed that we should probably leave soon so we went in line for Splash mountain.
After the ride we were all soaked. we were all laughing enjoying ourselves while i would take pictures of every single thing we did.
we just walked around till we reached the front of the castle again. we were walking down the strip and we stopped at starbucks. we walked in and we all ordered. i got the Venti sized Pink Drink and everyone else ordered. once we got our drinks we continued walking. when we reached the front there were little kids in line to meet some characters. i didn't see who they were till we turned the corner. IT WAS LILO AND STITCH AND YOU BEST BELIEVE YOUR GIRL EMMA GOT IN LINE.
once i got my pictures we all walked to the water where the ferry came to pick people up and drive them back to the other side to get back to their cars.
we met a ton of characters and i overall had an amazing day. it was around 5 when we left.
-------------------
we all decided that we were gonna change for horror nights and we dropped off kian and jc back at their place and we drove back to ours.
once we got back to our house we walked in and i went upstairs to my room. i started playing some music to help motivate me for tonight. i had a ton of energy and i was so pumped. i got changed into black ripped leggings with a black shirt with a skull cut out in the back, with my The Nightmare Before Christmas converse. (in picture.). i walked into my bathroom and touched up my makeup and brushed my teeth. i put on dark red lipstick and walked out of the bathroom. i went to my table and sprayed on perfume. i went in my drawer in got a orange phone case that said in white and black "this is halloween" with a little pumpkin at the bottom. i grabbed a little brown side bag to put my money and phone and such in while we were there. i walked out of my room and met alycya downstairs in the kitchen. i decided i should call my uncle to let him know that we were coming soon.
uncle: hey kiddo! (omfg that's so stereotypical)
me: hey! i just wanted to call and let you know that we are on our way so i'll text you when we get there.
uncle: alright! i got the tickets just give him our last name and he will let you guys in. so when you come enter to the side we're there's a black curtain, it's over there my security guard is there.
me: okay sounds good! see you soon! love you!
uncle: see ya bud! love you too!
i hung up and i told alycya i was ready to go.
-------------
we were on our way to kian and jc's place when i asked if they knew we were coming back. alycya said she texted them while i was on the phone so that was good.
once we reached their place they were standing outside laughing like they were gonna cry. we pulled up to them and unlocked the doors. they got in and they were basically wearing the same thing.
we put in the address and we were off to halloween horror nights.
-------------------------------------------------------
AYE CHAPTER 10! ITS A PART ONE SO PART TWO WILL BE UP NEXT WEEK FRIDAY! I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED!
Love y'all!
word count: 1976