chapter 11.

Kians Pov:
i woke up with my arms wrapped around a tiny body. i looked over her hair and saw the love of my life. i looked over her face and saw her. i smiled to myself and grabbed my phone. i opened it and opened snapchat and started to take a video of me and her laying down. i moved the hair off of her face and kissed her cheek and smiled down at her. i captioned it sleeping beauty👑💋. i somehow manages to get up without waking her up. i walked to my closet and got out an outfit. i wanted to do something with Emma today. i wasn't sure what yet. i wanted to go to the mall and buy her cute things. i got dressed in black ripped jeans a red flannel around a white long sleeve shirt with gray shoulders and gray stripes on the arms. (shirt from The Dating Game video.) and my black vans. i walked into the bathroom and started to blow dry my hair. and of course my hair decided it didn't want to work with me today. i threw on my black snapback with the front turned around to the back. i sprayed on cologne and brushed my teeth, with my extra toothbrush. when i walked out of the bathroom i saw her in her wardrobe looking for clothes. i walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck.
"morning baby" she said to me and turned her head to me. her beautiful green and blue eye had tiny bags underneath them and she had a little of under her eyes. she still looked perfect to me.
"morning love." i smiled to her.
she stood on her tippy toes and kissed my lips. she soon pulled away and continued to pick out clothes. once she had her outfit she closed the wardrobe and walked into the bathroom.
••Emma's PoV; ••
i walked into the bathroom and decided i should shower. i peeked my head out of the door.
"kiwi i'm gonna shower." i said
"can i join?" he smirked.
"how about i leave the door unlocked and if you really want to, you can." i laughed and quickly got changed. i started up the water and walked into the shower. i stood underneath the burning hot water just rinsing off. i heard the door open and shut again.
"couldn't resist huh?" i laughed
"course not." he laughed back, probably getting undressed. i faced the wall with my butt to kian, just rinsing off my body.
••EXPLICIT CONTENT••
he walked up to me and spun me around.
"you know your perfect right?" he said staring in my eyes.
"i'm not." i said staring back into his eyes.
"you are. at least in my eyes. babe you could be a three to yourself but to me your a 10." he smiled
he looked hot as fuck and i forsure knew i was ready.
"kian?" i asked getting serious.
"woah yeah? i know it's serious because you said my real name." he laughed.
i pushed him against the back of the shower.
i went up and whispered in his ear,
"i'm ready. more than ever." i said quietly.
his body tensed up and he spun me around.
he pushed me against the wall and aggressively started to kiss me. i put my hands on his cheeks holding on to him. his hands fell to my waist and grabbed my ass griping on to it. i smiled through the kiss and he reconnected our lips.
"are you sure your ready." he asked looking me straight in the eye.
"i'm positive." i said looking at his lips grabbing his face and started to make out with him again.
"i'll go slow at first okay?" he said
"okay."
"i'm gonna have you jump." he instructed.
i jumped and he pushed me against the wall his body on top of mine. he grabbed my thighs and looked at me once again as if he was asking if i was ready.
i nodded my head and he slowly pushed me down, inserting himself into me. i threw my head back in pleasure as he continued to go slow making sure i adjusted to his length and and he started to quicken his pace. we all know what happened after that.
-----------------------------------------------
after our "scene" we helped eachother shower and wash up. we both got out and we started to dry off. he left with the towel wrapped around his waist. i was left in the bathroom to get changed. i changes into a grey short sleeve shirt with leggings and a red flannel around my waist. i also put on a gold necklace with a triangle looking thing (in picture) . i blow dried my hair and brushed through it, i plugged in my curling wand and brushed my teeth. while my wand was heating up i started my make up. i did a smokey eye with winged eyeliner, and eyeliner on my wet lines and put on fake eyelashes. i contoured my face and put on highlight . my then my curling iron was heated up so i took my hair and curled about half way down to the ends. i put on red matte lipstick and walked out of the bathroom. kian was on the bed playing on his phone. i went into my closet and grabbed out socks and shoes. they were timberlands with the heels on the bottoms. i walked over to the Vanity and put on some little bracelets. i walked back to the closet and grabbed out a black side bag with silver (in picture). i put my wallet in it, some extra makeup, a phone charger and a mini perfume. i walked to my dresser and sprayed on perfume.
"kian let's take a mirror picture." i said walking into the bathroom.
he stood up and followed me into the bathroom. we stood in a pose with me kind of hiding behind the camera and him with his arm around me and him smiling into the camera. i posted it on instagram and captioned it "hanging with kiwi again😻" and tagged him then posted it.
"i want to pamper you today. i want to go get your nails done because you've been talking about how much you want to get them re done because they've grown out a lot and how you've wanted to dye your hair with highlights so that's what we're doing, then we're gonna go to the mall and i'm gonna get you everything you want." he said grabbing my waist holding me close making sure not to loose eye contact.
"kian. you-" he cut me off by kissing my lips,
"i want to do this. i'm paying for everything today." he smiled and kissed my nose. i nodded my head and walked back over to the vanity and put on 2 rings. one that kian got me when he first asked me out and then a small one on my pinky on my other hand. i put my phone in my bag and we walked out of my room. we walked downstairs and into the kitchen. we walked out of the house and i locked the door. kian wanted to drive so i gave him the keys and i got in the passenger seat and he got in the drivers seat.
-----------------------------------------------
kian said i was getting my nails done first so we drive the the salon.
once we arrived we parked and walked in. the place wasn't busy. one lady was getting a pedicure and one lady was getting nails done. i signed in and sat down and picked out my color for my nails. i decided on this pretty purple color and i picked out a coffin shape nail.
---------------
once my nails were done i was in love with them. i thanked kian and took a video of my nails and kian paying for them and him smiling at the camera then laugh. i posted it on twitter.
"he wanted to spoil me today." i captioned it and tweeted it. we walked out of the salon and walked to the car. we got in and kian started driving to the next destination.
we arrived at the hair place and i had no idea what i wanted.
"kian what am i supposed to do with it? i don't know what color i want." i said playing with my hair.
"i'll pick it out" he said as we walked in singing in and sitting in the lobby waiting.
"emma?" a middle aged woman came out asking for me.
i stood up and looked at kian.
"be back soon babe." i smiled and walked away.
"enjoy yourself babe." he said louder for everyone to hear i looked back at him and smiled.
"is that your boyfriend?" she smiled to me.
"yeah. we've been together since my birthday. which is September 3rd and it's November right now so about 3 months." i smiled
"that's cute. i can tell he really loves you. don't let him go." she said motioning me to a seat.
i sat down.
"i don't want to ever let him go." i smiled at her in the mirror.
"okay so he picked out what i'm doing to your hair and i love it so i know you will too." she laughed and started doing my hair.
----------
after she was done with my hair i still had no idea what it looked like. i had long pure brown hair, and now it's caramel with blonde highlights and i am in love with it. she also curled it and i was super happy with it. we took before and after pictures of my hair and i thanked her. i walked out and saw kian at the counter paying. i walked beside him and he looked over and turned me around to lol at my hair.
"damn babe i'm good. you look more beautiful then ever. not that you weren't perfect before but you looks great. i'm just gonna stop talking." he laughed and the lady's behind the counter laughed along.
after he paid we thanked them and we walked out.
"thank you kian." i smiled to him once we got in the car.
"of course anything for you babe." he smiled grabbing my hand and he started driving.
we drove to the mall and jammed out to music on the way.
we reached the mall and got a decent parking spot.
"i'm hungry. can we get food?" i asked laughing.
"i was hoping you were hungry. we are forsure getting food." he laughed.
we walked in and went to this Chinese place and got our food.
------------------------
after we ate we just kinda walked around the mall. not many things were popping out at me today. we left the mall and decided to go back to the house. we got to the car and we got in. i plugged in my phone to the aux cord and started playing Sunday Candy.
we vibed out to the song and just sang out the lyrics all the way home.
once we reached the house we decided to go to their place after i got stuff to stay the night.
we walked in and i walked upstairs into my room. i threw a random outfit in my bag along with my makeup bag my hair brush and my tooth brush along with my straightener and my curling wand. i put my contact solution and my contacts in the bag. i walked to the closet and got pajamas and walked to my vanity grabbing perfume and my phone charger from the side of my bed. i walked to the bathroom and grabbed shampoo and conditioner along with my razor and my body wash and put it in the bag. i closed the bag and slung it over my shoulder. i  walked back downstairs to meet kian sitting on the floor playing with a little puppy. i dropped my bag and flew my hands over my mouth. the little puppy waddled over to me. i bend down to his level and started to scratch his ears.
"kian. you didn't not get me a dog." i cried continuing to pet the cute little bundle of joy.
"oh i did. you get to pick his name. we're staying here tonight just so you know." he laughed pointing to my bag
"i could care less if we stay here. and i want to name him Oscar." i smiled down at oscar who crawled into my lap and later down on me.
he pulled out his camera that was hiding and he said he recorded everything. he shut off the camera and set it on the kitchen counter.
"he's not a baby, he's about 7 months. his birthday is April 14th. and he's house trained and potty trained. he just sheds." he said scratching his neck.
"kian i love him so much thank you so much." i said picking him up in my arms and hugging kian. we went upstairs and kian grabbed my bag carrying it for me. we walked into my bedroom and i set Oscar down on the floor. i walked into the bathroom and he followed behind me moving slowly. he was the cutest thing ever.
after about a solid 30 minutes playing with oscar we decided to get changed into pajamas. his was in the upstairs living room so he walked out and changed out there while i changed in my bathroom. i changed into spandex and a sports bra and put on my olaf onesie . i walked out of the bathroom and revealed kian standing in a Sven the reindeer onesie. it's was so cute. we took a picture in the mirror with oscar in my arms. i turned off the lights in my room and turned on the fairy lights. i turned on the tv and brought the remote over to the bed. i set down oscar at the foot of the bed and me and kian got under the covers. we chose to watch the movie Frozen just because we we're in the feel of frozen. as i was about to scoot over by kian Oscar came crawling up and lied in a bundle between us. kian grabbed his phone and took a picture of us all cuddling. i was smiling showing my teeth and kian was smiling with his mouth closed. he posted it and he set his phone down on the side table. i picked up oscar and i scooted over to kian so my body was right next to his. he put his arm around my waist and i set oscar down next to me. i kept one arm on oscar scratching his back and my other arm under the pillow. kian snuggled his head in my neck and before i knew it i passed out.
-----------------------------------------------------
SORRY THIS IS UPLOADED LATE!!
my updates will be on fridays! i will have a new update next friday! (not the friday in 3 days)
Love y'all 💋💋.
-morgan👑

word count: 2520