Chapter Fifteen: Matches Made in Heaven

James and Lily walked hand in hand toward the Whomping Willow, toward Sirius and Remus. James observed the happy smile on Lily's face, the loving glint in her green eyes, the way her hair hung around her face like beautiful red flames. James couldnt help but to smile at her. She was his angel, his saving grace, the love of his life, and now, she was his. James was loving every moment of her, every moment with her.

James pulled Lily to him, Lily squealing in suprize as James hugged her, and leaned towards her. Lily's eyes automatically closed, and she expected to feel his lips on hers, but when she didn't she was confused. James smiled and leaned towards her ear, moving her red hair out of the way so Lily would hear him more clearly.

"I love you, Lily Evans." James whispered in her ear.

Lily froze in shock. She smiled and turned to whisper in his ear, "That's nice, Potter. But here is a fact: I love you more." Lily giggled and broke free of James's grasp, and sprinted toward the Willow beconing behind her for James to follow her. And he did.

-------------------------

Remus and Sirius sat underneath the willow tree, holding hands, being perfectly content just being close to eachother alone, even if it were short lived. Sirius and Remus both knew that James and Lily would be arriving soon, and they would bring a ton of energy to their hangout.

Sirius looked up at the sky searching the sky for shaped clouds. He saw a duck and little miniature ones following behind it, he saw a motorcar and a motorbike, and then he saw something that he just had to show Remus.

"Remus! Quick, look at that cloud! What do you see?"

"A star?" Remus mumbled without looking.

"No. Remmy, actually look." Sirius urged, pointing with the hand that wasn't holding Remus's, "Look right there see? Do you see the dog and the wolf?"

Remus pondered this for a moment. In all actuality he could barely make out the shapes of two dog-like creatures in the clouds.

"I guess I can see them Siri. That is lovely."

"It's just like us, Remmy. The dog and the wolf. Do you get it?"

"Yes, Siri. I do."

"It's wonderful isn't it? Like it was put there just for us?"

"Yes. It is. Let's say it was put there for us. Our Wolfstar."

"But it's the middle of the day, you can't see stars now."

"The cloud between them, what does it look like?"

"OH."

-----------------------

Sorry about this being short guys. next chapter will be longer i promise.