Two Sides of the Same Coin {Marauders Era}

Two Sides of the Same Coin by @somniatis_

Alright I haven't finished reading the whole story yet, but it's really good. I really want to finish it, and I also want to write this review. So, here goes.

Persephone and Hades are wonderful names for the twins. Its really great because Hades is this lovable little Hufflepuff and then there's Persephone who's this crazy badbutt Slytherin. It was funny at first because in the myths Hades is the god of the freaking underworld and he's this evil, glum, dead-inside man and Persephone is the kindhearted woman who's just picking a darn flower.

BUT YOU LIKE SWITCHED THE PERSONALITIES AND I WASNT EVER EXPECTING THAT.

The first time Pers made a Hufflepuff reference, I thought she was the Hufflepuff, but when you revealed it was Hades I was like, "YASS!"

Okay, but the dialogue is a bit confusing. It's like, Persephone is speaking, but it looks like Hades is. For example,

"You've written such a good story." Hades smiled and looked at the floor.

You'd think Hades was talking, but it was actually a different character, and it's slightly confusing when you've got the big dialogue sections. I have no idea who's talking half the time.

       And the paragraph spacing was inconsistent. Some of them are indented, but some aren't.

        It's not a mistake; it's just unappealing to the eye to indent and then not indent.

Stick with one and you're golden 👌

And I really love that it's not immediately centered around a ship. It's like, you're building up the twins' relationship and I really like that.

AND PETER. YES. YES. DOUBLE YES.

Thank you so much for not being one of those writers who go, "Peter's got a lot of evil running in his veins and he's always mad and evil and treats everyone like crap." That's not Peter. Peter is the happy little shy boy who smiles all the time and joins in with the Marauders but knows somewhere that it's wrong. He's a freaking cinnamon roll; thank you for doing him justice.

(I've got a lot of feelings about Peter because I feel like I relate to him the most. I'm also the quiet one who turns to the dark side lol I won't kill you guys tho.)

Once again, I'd like to say your story is amazing and once I finish reading it I might go back and add in some more things to this review to help even more. If only there was more time in a day... *sighs*

IF YOURE LOOKING FOR A GREAT FANFIC ABOUT TWO CRAZY TWINS, READ TWO SIDES ITS A PIECE OF ART.

Jtsquared4