Chapter 1

MATTHEW ESPINOSA POV

I'm hanging out with my friends that I have made from mag con. it was a cool event. Anyways we are all over at Nash's house playing video games and making vines. some are singing and others are on their phones. I'm eating with Brent and taylor. It's almost midnight and we never sleep!

"I'm tired I'm going to sleep."
I state and walk up stairs all of out sleeping stuff is up there. I roll out my sleeping bag and go to sleep.

----------------------------------------------

RAYN POV (a girl)

I just got home from basketball and I take a shower and sit down and play some video games. ya ya I'm a girl but who cares I'm different. I like to eat whenever and then I go play a sport. I have muscle and I'm tougher than some guys.
*bang* bang* the tv goes I take out 2 guys. YES I BEAT THE ROUND!! it was call of duty. I look at the clock I got home at 6:00 and it's already 12:00. I turn off my tv and go to sleep.

THE NEXT MORNING

I wake up
It's Saturday!!! I get up and throw my leotard gosh hate leotards I love gymnastics but I don't like the outfits. I'm an elite gymnast. it's practically my life. I play basketball and baseball when I have time but other than that I'm at the gym. I also play football but that if I have time too. I'm so busy surging break at school I sit and do my home work so I can get to practice on time.
I go down stairs and eat breakfast.

I throw my hair in a pony and get in the Car. my dad drives me to practice. my parents are very protective over me. They want me to be safe and I respect that.

"Bye dad! love you!" I say getting out of the Car.

"Bye sweet pea! have fun! love you!" he say and the I walk to the door he dosent move until I get into the gym. I turn and wave.