Chapter 44

MATTHEW POV

I was kissing her, but she didn't pull back. I was surprised. I could tell she didn't know what to do.
I laugh a little.
Why did I have to laugh?

"What?" she says. It was in a nicer voice. well nicer than the tone she was earlier.
I smirk and kiss her again.
Surprisingly she kissed back. The first time she actually kissed back!

It was different from when I kissed the other girls. It was better.

I pull away an smile at her.

"You kissed back..." I say and smile at her.

"Ya I did Sherlock... is that a problem?" she asks getting serious.

"No it's just fine, but about the things you said earlier... did you mean all that?" I ask.

"No Matthew, I just said those things to play with your head and mess with you." she said with a bunch of sarcasm.

"Haha. I wish I would have known. you know I always thought about you. everyday." I say.
It was true and tried to get over her by moving on. but nothing worked.

"Really? you thought about me? really or were you making out with chicks?" she asks.

"I really did. Ryan, I want you to know that it hurt when turned down my offer for us to date. It really hurt." I say and remember that day. it was the worst.

"I said no because I thought I didn't have time for a boy. I didn't think the relationship would last anyways..." she said.

"I'm sorry. I should have known you have gymnastics and shouldn't have been so selfish." I reply.

"It's ok."

"Well Ryan, will you be my girlfriend? now?" I ask.

"Uhhhhh..."

Say something! she was doubting me again.
I bet she was running though scenarios and different things.
Oh gosh....
Say yes....
Even a sure.

15 votes for next chapter...
Sorry this is the chapter I rushed. I'm sick so sorry about it being bad and stuff.
Comment your favorite magcon boy.

Thank you for reading