Chapter 18

MATTHEW ESPINOSA POV

I waited about 15 minutes on the bench they had outside.

I hear the door open. I get up and hold out the flowers and chocolate.

"Hi." she says.

"HI!" I say surprised she came.

"Look buddy... I will go on the date but it means nothing!" she says and sighs.

"Got it! let's go." I say and I think to myself

It means nothing to her. but it means everything to me.

I got my girl for like what? 3 hours?

"Ok so let's get to know each other." I suggest.

"Ok.... what do you want to know?" she asks me and we walk down the drive way. we were walking to the fair.

"Well tell me everything like your favorite animal, color, food and so on." I say to her and we keep walking.

"Why? so you can stalk me? even more than you already do?" she says. she laughs and I laugh too. her laugh was cute.

Ahhhh! stop Matt! she's not going to fall for you! never ever!

I have to accept that fact!

"No it's so we get to know each other." i reply.

"Ok fine. my names Ryan. I am a gymnast. I'm 16 and I play any sports I can possibly play when I'm not at gymnastics. I have never had a boyfriend or have I ever gone a date... So that means you are my first date. my favorite color is blue and I like monkeys." she says.

Wow I'm going to be her first date?!

Yes!!

I tell her about my self and when we finish we get to the fair.

We buy wristbands and then go in.

"Oh let's go in this!!" she says. it was a roller coaster.

She wasn't afraid or roller coasters. wow she's a tomboy. she dosent even wear makeup. she told me that. I never knew that! she's like naturally pretty!

Woah!

We get in line for the roller coaster and we get the front. oh boy.

It starts going up side down. I was the one screaming.

After that we get off and I hear Ryan laughing.

"What?" I ask her trying to regain my balance.

"Haha! you were screaming like a little girl! haha!" she laughs and she smiles.

"Wow you have nice smile." I say to my self. or did I say it out load.

"Thank you." she says. whoops. I guess I said it put loud. she had a really pretty smile. I have never seen her smile.

We walk over and grab some cotton candy.

"Hey Ryan?" I ask her.

"Ya. what?" she says and turns to face me.

She takes a mouth full of cotton candy.

"I just wanted to say sorry about what happened at the game store." I say.

"It's ok. you just caused me to condition more And you got me out floor which is my worst event. so thank you." she says and then puts more cotton candy in her mouth.

I couldn't tell if she was joking or serious.

We go on more rides and then we play a few games.