Chapter 13

RYAN POV

I was sitting next to Brad and he was texting... I look over to see. he was texting Nash? he asked if I was home and got hers safety. he said Matthew wanted to know.

Why does Matthew even care?

Matthew then texts me.

I hated him. I fractured 3 of my fingers on the game shelf! or was it on his friends face? who knows?!

I couldn't do gymnastics or any other sports. all I did was stretch and condition and movements that didn't involve my hand.

Brad and I were brother and sister almost... his mom was friends with my mom and we had to have play dates with each other when our moms would want to see each other which would be all the time! so we got to be close after that.

"So what do you think of Nash and his group?" Brad asks me.

"Oh I hate them!" I say sternly.

"Ha! why?" he asks and then taps his screen.

Oh he's so on Instagram. I don't have Instagram. my dad won't let me!

"Because they knocked me over and one laughed at me and I fractured 3 of my fingers." I say and then he looks me in the eyes and then laughs.

Well then.

My phone goes off.

- hey... I was wondering if you would like to hang out sometime?-

Oh look who texted... Matthew.

-why are you trying when you know the answer?- I reply. oh! just alittle harsh. eh he should be fine.

Wait why do I even care?

-because you left your jacket with me when were shopping and I know it's a yes ;)- he says.

Haha he wishes!!

But my jacket? now I have to wear that to completion and my mom I know won't spend money on another jacket.

-well you are wrong! it's still a no! NO!

I reply. hoping he would back off.

-FINE! I WILL COME HOME WITH NASH AND KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR UNTIL YOUR MOM GETS MAD AND FORCES YOU TO GO OUT!! I WILL!! RYAN! I WILL!-

He typed in all caps. why? what's the point?

-fine:) I'm sure my mom will love it! great first impression:P

I reply to him and think it will shut him down but it doesn't.

15 votes for the next chapter

Sorry this was really bad!