Chapter 15

MATTHEW ESPINOSA POV

I take a deep breath and then knock.
I heard voices in the house but I could hardly make them out. it sounded like Ryan saying

"Noooo! MOM! don't open it! please no!"

Oh well glad to here that. I think her mom replied.

"I'm opening it and you won't stop me!" she says and then I hear Ryan stomp up the stairs.

I hear the door unlock and then it opens.

"Hi? may I help you?" Ryan's mom says. then she looks me over and sees I have flowers and chocolate.

"Yes. is Ryan there?" I ask.

"Ya but she's in a mood sooo I don't know if she will come." she replays and then rolls her eyes.

"Oh that's ok. but I kinda made a bet or something like that with her... it was I will knock on her door until she gets annoyed or you but it's ok if you won't let me..." I say rambling on and on.

She laughs and smiles.

"Ya sure. I'm gonna head out with her sister and brother anyways. so I will let you." she says and smiles.

"Really? thank you!" I say and smile all happily.
She grabbed her purse and then the other siblings came.
Her sister was staring me down.

Then her Mom came by and whispered something in my ear.

"I think it's sweet you are after a girl and will annoy her to no end and ten if she wants you to stop she has to go out with you... well played Espinosa well played." she said into my ear.

How did she know my last name.
I smiled and her and she smiled back.

I saw her sister taking pictures of me.
Oh... she knew who I was... oh wow!

I put the flowers and chocolate on the bench and started knocking.

RYAN'S POV

I was sitting on my bed listening to music.
I was upset my mom answered the door. I look out the window and see my mom driving off.

I take the ear plugs out and get up. that means that mark or Matthew was here knocking on my door until I get annoyed.
Really is that how you get a girl? really? she already hates you! Doing that cam make her hate you more! which I do.

I hear him knocking and knocking.

I put my ear buds in and listen to music. I start drawing and finding something to do.

Why isn't my mom back yet?
Ok it is getting very annoying!! I rip my ear buds out and march down the stairs.
I yell through the door.
10 votes for next chapter...
Thank you to all the readers. Love you all.
Don't forget to comment what you think and what you want to happen I will try to work it in
Thank you!!

-MC