Chapter 4

A little but different to before but hopefully enjoyable:)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

>>>>Brooklyn's POV<<<<

After visiting the wharf where Will and Christian were, I went back to my cabin I shared with my girls, Abbie, Jess, Millie, Laura and Emma to talk tactics.

I lay on my top bunk as I waited for the girls to get in. I had plans I needed to discuss with them. Abbie lay next to me, twirling her long black hair around her finger as she stared into space; what could she possibly be thing about...?

The door opened and the rest of the girls came inside; "Alright!" I said clapping my hands together excitedly, "I've got something we need to discuss."

The girls sat down on their beds and looked at me; "What's the plan?" Laura asked with a sneaky smile, my guess is she already knew what I was going to say.

"Well... My plan is, as most of you can already guess, to start pranking the guys."

"Which guys? there are loads here." Emma said with a shrug, her curly blonde hair bounced up as her shoulders rose.

"THE guys." Millie said clapping happily, "You know... Adam, Christian, James..." Millie thought for a moment "Will." She added in with a wink as she looked at me.

"Oh shut up." I said with a goofy smile, or at least thats what it felt like.

"Oooooh girl!" Jess said grinning, she's African- American, she has long curly black hair and milk chocolate skin and dark chocolate eyes to match.

"Oh you can't blame her." Laura said with a small smirk; "Will is kind of cute."

"Whoa whoa!" I said putting my hands up, "Will is not 'kinda' cute; he 'is' cute!"

"Okay let's not start a rant on the guys we like." Emma laughed; "We need to talk prank."

"Oh yeah!" I looked around my bed and held up a piece of paper, carefully I started drawing out the plan for a first prank, just to see how scared the boys can get.

We snuck through the campsite to the opposite end to ours where the boys were. With us we had several items to help us with out little prank, silent duct tape, cling film, honey and a heap load of string.

Abbie and I stood at the door to their cabin, thankfully it was the middle of the night so everyone should be asleep. I wrapped the cling-film around the two small pillars in front of the cabin and smeared honey on the floor on front of it; Abbie reading the string by tying it to the trees around the cabin, low enough so they'd hopefully trip on it.

Around the sides and back, Jess, Laura, Millie and Emma attached nearby branches to each other and to windows.

With her high-volume technology, Millie picked a few creepy sounds of the forest to give it an extra edge.

We all moved around to the sides so that when the boys came out, they wouldn't see us and got ready for the fun to begin.

Millie turned the sounds on and Jess started scratching on the wall of the cabin with a stick.

A few minutes of silence passed before the boys started to talk inside the cabin. The first voice was Christian's;

"Dude..." He said, his voice faltered before continuing; "I'm scared."

"I'm starting to wish I picked my teddy..." I heard James say from somewhere inside,

"Will? You alright man?" James asked Will, "Umm.... I'll fill you in tomorrow morning." He said, his voice also faltered, a giggle almost escaped my lips but Abbie threw her hand over my mouth before I made a sound.

"Will, I want a hug, man." Chris said, "I thought you're supposed to be a t-tough guy." Adam suddenly said, "But I think we all want a hug right now!"

"Will... Where are you?" Chris asked, there was a stirring inside the cabin and Will's muffled voice came from where he was; "Under my friggin blankets hoping nothing eats us!" He said;

"I think whatever wants to eat us is coming through that window!" James said, Millie was tilting in the head of a wolf into the window.

There was a split second of silence before I heard a heavy drop, the guys jumping off their bunks no doubt, and footsteps leading to the door.

I bit my lip as I waited for them to come out; as Millie picked an every howl and growling for her piece of technology there was a scream from inside the cabin and the door flew open, revealing several topless guys in their boxers running out in a panic. They all skirted on the honeyed floor and were launched into the cling-film then proceeded to trip on the string which caused them all to fall in a paddling pool the girls had set up.

The four of them... Wait.. Four??

The four of them were all still screaming and trying to get out of the mess they were in; their faces were smeared with dirt and honey and they were entangled in string and cling-film.

A moment later another of the guys, Pete ran out screaming and fell over the entangled boys.

Bit of a late reaction?

Adam clapped his hands slowly; "Ha.ha.ha. Very funny Brooke." He said pulling pieces string off him and standing up; "Takes a lot to scare us like that."

"Actually it didn't take much at all." I said smiling proudly.

"Well thanks to you, I think you've scarred Will and Chris for life."

He stepped back and looked inside the cabin; Will was sitting on his bunk wrapped in his blanket rocking back and forth with wide eyes muttering something to himself.

"I think you broke him."

I bit my tongue trying not to laugh; Abbie stared at the shirtless guys and Emma, Laura and Millie were laughing hysterically at the boys' puzzled faces as they lay in a heap.

Will walked out the cabin with his blanket still wrapped around him; "Im... Never... Sleeping again." He said, he sounded really tired and gosh it sounded good.

I yawned and looked around to make sure all the girls were there; "Well... I guess you boys will have fun trying to sleep again and... Yeah have fun!"

"Good-good... Night!" Will said; I skipped up to him and pecked him on his cheek; it was surprisingly soft and warm; from his expression I thought he'd fall over!

The girls and I headed back to our cabin quickly; all the screaming had probably woken up some of the teachers and we'd be in trouble for being out of our cabins at night; especially if we went to 'visit' the boys.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Heyya: so I hope you don't mind a sudden and temporary change in POV's! What did you think?