Chapter 10

It's been five months since Dallon and I became boyfriend and girlfriend. Now it's May, and Dallon and I decided to go on vacation along with Brendon, Spencer, Ryan, and Jon.
"Okay, we need to pack up because our flight leaves in 2 hours." Dallon says to us. "Ok, well, I'll see you guys at the airport." Brendon says as he goes to his dorm to pack. I go to my room to pack my suitcase. That's when I looked over to my sketchbook.

Should I bring it? I mean, I stopped drawing in that thing for 7 months!

After what seemed like forever, I only had one choice.

Oh, who gives a crap, I'm bringing it.

I grabbed the sketchbook off of my desk along with a few Copic markers, pencils, and blending stubs. I nodded in satisfactory at the colorful array of markers, pencils, and blending stubs. I zipped up my suitcase and headed out the door. It was off to the airport!

I hopped out of my car and ran into the airport. I grabbed my plane ticket and got onto the plane. I saw the guys already on the plane, and I sighed in relief. I plopped down in the seat by Dallon as he kissed my forehead. I smiled up at him and leaned my head on his shoulder. "God, you're so adorable." Dallon smiled.

The plane slowly came closer to the ground and it stopped. I saw that the sky was still bright-ish and everyone started to get off of the plane. We decided to walk to our hotel instead of taking a taxi cab. "Wow, this is a nice place! Who picked it out?" Brendon asked starry eyed. "I did." I said. We all checked into our penthouse and took the elevator. As the elevator door opened, we all filed out of the elevator and took a look around at the room. "Wow, look at this view!" Jon smiled as he looked out of one of the big, Plexiglass windows. "New York looks so pretty from here!" Spencer said amazed at the view. I laughed softly at the two boys and set my stuff down. "We should head out tonight. You know, explore the city." I suggested. "Sounds good to me!" Brendon grinned.

It's been five hours since we landed in New York, and it's already dark out. All of the boys were getting ready to go out. I quickly slipped on my white converse and waited outside for them. The boys finally came out and we decided to walk around the city and do some nighttime sightseeing. I always knew that New York was so large, but I never knew how captivating it was at night. After a few hours of being out on the town, we decided to head back to the hotel and grab some food on the way.

"Man, what a night!" Brendon sighed as he plopped himself on the couch. I took off my shoes and went to my room. I sat on my bed and got out my sketchbook along with my pencils and my markers. I had a vision in my head so I began to draw it. I realized that the drawing turned out to be a rose with little water droplets on some of its petals. I smiled at the beautiful picture and left my sketchbook on the desk. It was getting late, and I was getting tired. I hopped into my bed and soundly drifted off to sleep.