Trouble Maker - Part 1

*Dallon's POV*

I was just talking to Brendon until I spotted something out of the corner of my eye. Ryan had his arm around Tai. I wasn't too upset about this, but I made my way over to them in the least awkward way possible. "Hey Ryan, hey Tai. What're you two doing?" I asked nonchalantly. "I'm just hanging with Tai; she doesn't really feel to well." Ryan replied, Tai resting on his shoulder without saying a word. I gently stroked her hair and sat down beside her. Tai smiled and scooted closer to me. I noticed a look on Ryan's face that probably didn't mean well. "Well, um, I'm gonna go.." Ryan mumbled. I raised an eyebrow at him and watched him walk away. "Hey.. I'll be right back." Tai said and got up. I knew something was up with her, and I didn't want her to be so down on one of the most memorable moments of her life. I walked over to Ryan.
"Hey, Ryan, can we talk in private?"
"Um, okay?"
He followed me into a long, empty corridor, and I cornered him so that he couldn't run away. "What'd you do to Tai?" I asked. Ryan gave me a weird look at first but then said, "I-I didn't do anything.. to her."
"What. Did. You. Do."
"Dallon, I didn't do anything."
"Well can you explain to me why Tai is acting like someone just stabbed her in the back? Literally?"
Ryan furrowed his eyebrows and looked away from me.
"I-I don't know... Maybe she's not feeling good."
I looked at him in suspicion. I knew he had something to do with it.
"Whatever. I've got my eye on you, Ross." I said and walked away.