Chapter 17

*Tai's POV*

Brendon left the room, and I knew that I could trust him, but I had a feeling that I would be wrong. What if he did tell Dallon? I tried not to think about it so much, so I got up and went to the living room where Dallon and Brendon were. The moment I walked into the room, Brendon gave me a weird look and then turned away. I felt like he, for some reason, didn't trust me as much anymore. I swiftly walked past them and into the kitchen.  I rested my elbows on the counter and buried my face into my hands. That's when I heard Brendon mutter something and leave. I deeply hoped he wasn't mad at me for maybe, just maybe, still having slight feelings for Ryan. "Hey, Tai, you alright?" I looked up to see Dallon at my side. "Uh, um, yeah. Um, I'm completely, uh, fine." I mumbled. Dallon just narrowed his eyes at me as I stood there, frozen. "You're lying." He said. My eyes widened and I looked away. "What's bothering you and actually tell me the truth." I looked around the room for a bit and then at my feet. I didn't want him to know about any of what was going on. Tears were starting to form in my eyes. My vision was blurry and I suddenly saw a tall black figure looming over Dallon. That's when everything turned black.