Chapter four

AN: Sorry aga for super short chapter, I'm too lazy to read through it again so I don't know if there are terrible gramatic faults or spelling errors and stuff like that, I just woke up -.-" Well, hope you enjoy!

Jack sighed and loosened the grip on Hikaru's shirt. He stared into the eight year old boys scarlet red eyes with his golden ones, the only thing that wasn't transparent was his eyes. "Goddamn it... Tsk... Well, let's just pretend nothing happened and neither of us will get in trouble." The demon said with his rattling voice. Hikaru was too frightened to say anything so he just nodded in agreement. To Hikaru's surprise, he saw a little, but kind smile on the shadows transparent face. Jack took his arm around Hikarus waist and lifted him up. "We should get away from here, at some point someone will come past the house mad smell the scent of death." He sighed and picked up the murder weapon and ate it, he literally ate it. Jack walked towards the door and down towards the exit. After around five hours the almost transparent shadow stopped. They had gotten to a little restaurant. Jack put Hikaru down and somehow made a hoodie out of nothing and changed his face so he looked kind of human. Yet he still had his golden eyes and his hair was crystal white. He was almost transparent, but it was hard to notice. Hikaru looked up at him. "How did you do that?" The eight year old ebony haired boy asked in shock. "It's a power that lord Lucifer granted me." The shadow replied and ruffled Hikarus hair. He chuckled. Hikaru wasn't used at all to the shadow being so nice. "Well, since you're part human, and raised as a human, you must be hungry as hell." Jack said and started to walk towards the restaurant. Hikaru followed him.

There were a few cars that had pulled up in the driveway, and Hikaru looked at Jack. "I don't have any money... How should we get to pay for this?" He asks worried. Jack just chuckles and ruffles Hikarus hair. "I've got this under control kiddo." He says with a smirk on his face. Hikaru nod and leaves it to Jack. The shadow daemon and the young boy goes into the restaurant, people stare at them as the boy looks frightened and the taller disguised daemon smirks as if he's having fun. "Tsk... Can't humans mind their own business?" Jack mutter and goes to the cashier. He looks down at Hikaru. "What do you want to eat kiddo?" He asks. "I think a sandwich would do it." Hikaru replies as he looks up at the shadow. Jack nods and order a sandwich. He somehow makes money out of nothing, whiteout the cashier seeing it, and hands the cashier, who was a girl in her teens, she had dark blonde hair bound in a pony tail. Her eyes was ocean blue, yet she seemed as she was bored to death. Hikaru and the Shadow left and sat down by a table. "Aren't you going to eat something?" Hikaru asks and looks at Jack with his crimson red eyes. "Nah, human food is nothing for me."Jack replies and looks out in the air. " what do you eat then?" Hikaru tilts his head in curiosity. Jack looks at Hikaru and sighs. "Souls... Tsk... You sure asks a lot of questions." Jack looks out the window as he can hear sirens of police cars and an ambulance in the distance. He looks at Hikaru. "We must get away."Jack grabs Hikaru around the waist and lifts him out. He starts running in demonic speed until they are no longer in the same town. They keep on running for a long long time.