Chapter Three: Tutor

AN: Ugh, sorry for inactivity and short chapter, been busy and stuff... ._.

Shadows from the Abyss Chapter 3. Hikaru stared at the foul creature that stood above him, grinning deviously. The creatures eyes were golden, shining in the dark room. The creature's grin was ginormous. The strange part was that the creature was kind of transparent. It was shadow like. "Hello, Hikaru Voltaire~" the creature said in a gruesome, chuckling voice. "W-who are y-you, h-how do you know m-me?" Hikaru stammered. "I am a shadow, a daemon. My name is not important at the moment, so you can call me Jack." The creature, Jack, said in his gruesome voice. It was like like the metallic rattling noise, which was creepy as hell. Hikaru stayed quiet. "I am here to be your tutor, Hikaru-kun~ on behalf of your father." Jack smirked. "Y-you made me murder my father, how could you be my tutor, and what are you supposed to tach me?" The shadow sighed and shook his head. "You see Hikaru, that man lying dead in front of you is not your father. Your father is the almighty overlord of the underworld..." "M-my father? The overlord of the underworld? Impossible! Then what am I?" H Icarus shrugged. "Hehehe... You're the son of Satan, kiddo. Half daemon, half human." Jack chuckled deviously. "And I am here to teach you how to control the daemon that has merged with your soul." He said chuckling in his damned voice. Hikaru stared at Jack, he couldn't believe what he had just been told. He couldn't believe it, he wouldn't. His parents were the ones who had raised him through his entire life, not some damned demon called Satan, or fallen angel as some describes him as.

Hikaru stood up. He looked down and clenched his fists. And then he put all his force in his right hand and punched the Shadow as hard as he could in the face. Jack went flying across the room, but quickly got up again. He was furious. He leapt towards Hikaru in incredible speed, Hikaru could barely see him move. Jack had gotten to Hikaru in the matter of nanoseconds. He grabbed Hikarus shirt and held him up, Hikaru struggling to get loose. "You listen now, and you listen carefully, kiddo. I was requested by your father, the almighty lord of the underworld, the most human god of all times, he actually spared some of his precious time to ask me to help you control your inner daemon, you should be grateful that I am here at all, you shouldn't go and punch those who are supposed to help you right in the face." Jack nearly yelled in the face of Hikaru, it was a bit quieter than a yell, but Hikaru had never seen anyone so angry as he had seen Jack before. Hikaru was petrified and couldn't move a muscle, in fear of that Jack would do something to hurt him, badly.

AN: I just read through the chapter again and just realised how shitty it is D: WHY THE HECK DID I SAY HIKARU IN ALMOST EVERY SENTENCE?!?!?! I could've just used words like he and little boy or stuff like that! I such a bad author ._.