Reunited ! And It Feels So Good ! Part. Two

Chapter 6 - Reunited ! And It Feels So Good ! Part . Two .

| Yn |

I was nervous to tell them what happen and I think that their gonna judge us but they wouldn't do that .

" So lets do some flashbacks to what happen. " Me and Erika nodded.

[ F L A S H B A C K ]

Yn- Yo Bre how you get out?

Bre- I told them it was a emergency and they said no so I snuck out now there looking for me.

Yn- {Laughs}

Ray- Hey do you guys think they're really dead?

Erika- Uhhhh Yea.

Roc- I don't. They have tricks under there sleeves so I don't know.

Yn- So-

*Boom!* *Bang!*

They swerved off the road and hit a tree.

Brook- Are they dead?

Nique- I don't know.

Bahja- Lets go see.

They went to go see and they were knocked out but they weren't dead.

Brook- Dang they knocked out cold.

Babydoll- I know right.

Suddenly Yn and Erika bounced back up and fought with all there might. They were fighting but a truck came behind and injected them with a drug. They weren't done though but as they kept going they slowed down. Jackpot.

?- Lets go before they wake up.

They left and went to another warehouse.

?- Wake up!

Yn- Mhmmmmm!

?- {Punches her} Shut up.

Yn- {Heated}

?- Now both of you Shut Up and listen. Erika you remember me? The one your little boyfriend killed?

Erika- He didn't kill you and I don't even know you!

?- Erika its me your Father.

Her eyes buldged. She hadn't seen her Father in over 3 months because she thought he was dead.

[ F L A S H B A C K - O V E R ]

" Hol' up I didn't kill that dude ? " Ray asked.

" No he was still alive . " Erika said shaking her head.

" Bursted my bubble . " He chuckled.

" So how were we knocked out cold but yall weren't ? " Prod asked.

" We were in the back and we were in pain but we put up a good fight . " I nodded.

" What happen next ? " Drea asked.

" Well..... " I started.

[ F L A S H B A C K ]

Erika- Father?

ED- Didn't I just say its me? Stop asking dumb questions!

Erika- Man don't yell at me!

ED- Whatever.

" Breaking news today a Blue Mercedes had a wreck on the 75 Highway. The car ran into a tree and the car was blew up. All the people that was in the car died instantly. Breanna Mccloud , Chresanto August , Craig Johnson , Rayan Lopez , Jacob Perez and , Andrea Macliar .They will be truely missed. Back to you John.

Yn- Nooooooo.......

[ F L A S H B A C K - O V E R ]

" What happen to yall ? " Erika asked.

Roc sighed. " We didn't know what to do . " He started. " This car pulled over and he called 911 . We told the hospital not to tell anyone about us being alive . It was gonna be too hectic . We all got out the car before it burned . We were put in a orphanage and this beautiful woman named Keisha adopted us. We all missed our parents but we couldn't go back because if we did they would question us. We needed to get away . We plan on going back one day and telling our story . When me and Ray found out that yall were ' dead ' we cried and cried for days when we met these girls and we just had it from there. " He choked out.

Me and Erika were upset that they had other girls but we weren't here to say anything .

" What happen to yall ? " Prince asked.

" We got kidnapped by Erika's father . He took us in and beat us everyday . " I choked. " If we escpaed or tried to , he gets different man to beat us . Also me and Erika have some secrets too . Me and Erika was pregnant and Ray and Roc are the fathers . " I said.

" Where are the kids ? " Roc asked.

" At the daycare. "

" Well anyone else have stories before we ride and go get them ? " Roc asked.

" Um I do . " Prince said.

" Yes Prince ? " I asked.

" Andrea you know I love you and ...... I cheated on you with Chanel ..... " He choked out.

" Oooopp Chanel Chanel ? " Ray asked.

Prince sighed. " Yes . "

" You 'bout to get it .... " He mumbled.

" PRINCE HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON ME ?! WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 5 1/2 YEARS AND YOU DO THIS WITH MY COUSIN ! " Andrea yelled.

" Cousin ?! " Bre gasped.

" Guys yall settle this later . We gotta get the kids . " I said.

" Alright . " Prince said walking with his head down.

We all got in our cars and drove off . Andrea was crying and we were comforting her. We got to the daycare 10 minutes later and I got out and went in .

" Hi i'm here to pick up Christina and Rayon . "

" Oh i'm sorry ma'm somebody already picked them up . " The lady said.

" Wait who ?! " I asked.

" Zonnique , Brook , and Bahja . "

" Omg I gotta go ! " I cried.

I ran out in the car and cried .

" What happen ? Wheres the kids ?! " Roc yelled.

" They took them ! They took our kids Erika ! " I said.

" Omg ! Let there be war ! " She yelled.

___________________________

Oh snap ! Prince cheating ! The kids gone !

Why did Prince cheat ?

What happen to the kids ?

Ohh man its getting good !