Stand Your Ground .

Chapter 7 - Stand Your Ground .

1 Week Later

| Andrea |

So much is going on right now . I

talked to Prince but that didn't make it any better .

" WHY DID YOU DO IT ?! " I asked .

" THIS IS WHY ! WE ALWAYS ARGUE AND WHEN WE DON'T , YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME ! " He shouted back .

" WELL IF YOU WOULD STOP SLEEPING AROUND , WE WOULDN'T ARGUE ! "

He put his hand up and slapped me in my face . I fell to the ground and got right back up . I grabbed his afro and pushed him down . I punched him in his face but because he was much stronger than me , he pushed me off of him and got on top of me and punched me in the face which knocked me out .

| Princeton |

I didn't know what to do ! I just knocked my girlfriend out . I ran out the house without looking back and got in my car . I guess i'm going to Chanel's .

| Andrea |

I crawled to my phone and called Bre .

| Breanna |

I was on Instagram when I got a call from my boo Drea .

Blurred Lines !

I know you want it .

Cause your a good girl !

Can't -

" Hey Bae ! " I cheered.

" Bre ? " She sound like shes been crying.

" Dre whats wrong ? " I asked truley concerned.

" Prince ... He hit me ! " She cried.

" Ohh nawl ! I'm on my way ! "

I hung up and got in my car and drove as fast as I could.

| Andrea |

I heard the car door slam and some one came in . It was Prince ...

" Drea .. - " He started.

" No get out ! " I yelled. " Look at what you did ! I can't even get up ! You are nothing to me anymore ! Leave ! "

He walked out with nothing else to say . Thats when Prince backed up and somebody closed the door . Bre .

" So you think you can just hit my girl ?! " She shouted.

" Look Bre ... I didn't mean to - "

" Shut - Up ! I don't care what you meant ! " She said cutting him off.

" Bae you just gone - "

* KO *

Bre knocked him out .

" Come on . Lets get you to the hospital ! " She said grabbing my hand.

| Erika |

No sign of the kids ! They took it too far man ! We know they want war and war is what they gone get .

* Ring *

* Ring *

* Ring *

" Hello ? "

" I know you have our kids ! " I growled. " You better not hurt them or else . "

" Oh hoh hoh . You finally decided to call and yeah we got your kids and your gonna have to fight for them . " A girl growled and I knew who it was.

" When and Where ? " I asked.

" At the warehouse , tonight . "

With that they hung - up .

I called the whole crew but Bre , Drea , and Prince didn't answer . I blew it off and told everybody else what was happening .

" Guys ... Its time . " I sighed.

___________________________

Aww man !

Why did Prince put his hands on Drea ?

They ready for war !