Chapter Two

<<<<<<<<<<< Doesn't that vote button look very press-able? ;3

Carson carried me into the hotel suite. We were on our honey moon, and ended up going to hawaii. I've always wanted to go here, and he has as well. We thought it'd be perfect, and so far it was exactly that.

      Carson placed me on the heart shaped bed in the center of the room, sitting down beside me. He was starring at me, smiling.

"What?" I asked, but it came out as more of a giggle.

"Nothing, it's just, I'm married," His smile got even wider, his face was glowing, "I mean, we're married."

"Oh, would ya look at that?" I held up my finger with the ring on it. "We are married!" I said sarcastically, causing Carson to burst out in laughter.

"I must be the luckiest man in the world to be able to say you're my wife." I started to blush. It's crazy, he still makes me blush like he did when we first met. He's absolutely amazing. No other person would be able to do that to me, nor would I want anyone to. All I want is Carson, and I have him.

"I think I'm the lucky one, I mean, look at you." He stood up and checked himself out in the mirror.

"I am pretty fine!" I giggled, throwing a pillow at him. "Hey now!" He pounced on me.

"Hey now!" I mocked him. I loved how we were able to play around, yet both be serious when we needed to be.

"You're going to regret that!" He chuckled, as he started tickling my stomach. My laughter became uncontrollable.

"Cars-" I couldn't even shout his name without laughing.

"What's that? Did I hear something? Nope, I don't think I did!" He continued to tickle.

"CARSON!!! STOP!" I choked out, barley able to breathe from laughing so hard.

"If I stop, you promise not to throw stuff at me?" He loosened up a bit, and stopped tickling. I took my chance, and rolled on top of him, pinning his hands above his head.

"Nope." I said, popping the 'p', breathing a little heavily.

"Well that's too bad." His strength was no match for mine, and within a quick second he was on top of me again, this time his body closer than before.

"That's not fair." I pouted, biting my lip. "You're stronger than me!"

"That's so I can protect my princess." His voice had gotten a little deeper, and he sounded extremely sexy. He moved his face closer to mine.

"Oh." I whispered, not knowing what to say, I was too lost in his eyes.

"Yeah." He whispered back.

     I closed the gap between our mouths, kissing him deeply. His tongue trailed across my lip, and I allowed it enterence. He circled it around mine, causing me to ache for him. I rubbed my hand down his stomach, and slid it up his shirt, feeling his abs. Carson pulled away, panting lightly, he pressed his forehead against mine, looking into my eyes.

"I love you, Avalon Kent." His lips lightly pressed against mine again, as he began to gently trail kisses down to my neck.

"I love you, Carson Kent." I spoke softly, pulling his shirt off.

*The next day*

"Good morning, beautiful." I rubbed my eyes, looking at Carson.

"Mm, morning." He was always so chirpy in the morning.

     Soon after that we received a knock on the bedroom door, and it just so happened to be breakfast. I giggled as I watched Carson struggle to quickly get dressed to answer the door. I didn't want to see him put his shirt on, he looked so gorgeous without it. 

     We ate breakfast in bed, and watched a movie while eating.

"What are we doing today?" I asked, laying my head on his shoulder.

"What would you like to do?" He smiled, stroking my arm.

"I just want to lay here and relax today, is that okay?" I didn't want to get out of bed, I just wanted to cuddle with Carson all day.

"That's fine with me, Mrs.Kent." I smiled. He enjoyed calling me that. I enjoyed it too, I enjoyed being his wife.

     He got up and changed the movie to one of the others we rented, and layed down next to me. We did exactly what I wanted to do. We layed in bed, cuddling, and watching movies.

_________________________________________________________________________

*A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Vote and comment. <33*