Chapter I.

*beep beep beep*

My alarm clock wakes me up and I am instantly in a bad mood because I remember I have to go to school today and I hate mornings.

I walk downstairs and grab something to eat while checking my social media. My mom is already at work and since my parents are divorced I am the only one awaka in the house.

My brother, Josh, is still asleep, he probably isn't planning on going to school today anyways.

I go back upstairs to shower and get dressed. I throw on some black skinny jeans with a band t-shirt and grab my backpack, then I leave for school.

When I arrive at school my best, and only, friend is already waiting for me.

"Allison, you're finally here!" Emma yelled enthusiastically.

"Hey Ems, sorry I was running a little late, I couldn't find my pants." I told her.

"I understand, that's like a daily struggle for me, where's Josh?" Emma asked. Of course she would ask me that, she's always had a little crush on him.

"Probably still sleeping right now." I answered her question.

"Oh..so he's not coming to school again..are you sure he is doing alright?" She asked with a concerned look on her face.

"I honestly don't know, Ems. I mean, I want to talk to him but it's not easy you know.."

Josh has always dealt with anxiety, but recently it's gotten worse...even to the point where he can't go to school anymore.

"Just try to talk to him again, okay?" She said.

"I'll try, but he has Tyler too, you know." I told her.

"That's right..he is such a good friend to Josh." She nodded.

"I mean, I guess so..I used to be so busy with dancing all the time so I didn't really see him around that much." I said.

"Maybe you'll get to know him better now that you dance a little less?" Emma said.

"Yeah maybe, who knows.." I answered.

*TRIIIING*

"Well I gotta go,I have maths right now so I'm about to die." I said while i walked towards my first class.

"See ya." Emma said.

---

Hey, I doubt anyone will even read this story but if you are, thank you!!

This is the first fanfiction I've ever written so it's probably going to be one of those shitty stereotypical ones so I'm already apologizing for that.

Anyways, if you do want to read the next chapter it should be up soon :)