Chapter IV.

It's almost 4:30 PM and I'm expecting Tyler to arrive here any second now. I'm nervous but also happy because he said he wanted to talk more, it must mean he likes me. As a friend that is, I guess. I stop overthinking when I suddenly hear the doorbell ring. I'm home alone so I run downstairs to open up the door.

"Hey Tyler! Come in!" I said with a wide smile on my face.

"Hey Allison, thanks for having me over!" He answered, also smiling.

"You can come over any time, you know that" I said. He used to come over all the time for Josh, but I usually wouldn't see him because I was always at dance practice.

He smiled at the ground for a second and then I asked him if he wanted something to drink.

"Uh no thanks, I'm fine" he said.

I nodded and then got something to drink for myself.

"Should we go upstairs?" I asked him.

"That's fine" he said, following me upstairs.

...

"So this is my room" I told him.

"Wow, you sure have a lot of pictures and fairy lights up in here.

"Yeah, I think it looks cute and the pictures remind me of the people I love the most"

He proceeds to stare at my picture wall filled with pictures of Emma and me, pictures with my dance friends and old family pictures.

"It's beautiful. I really like this idea." He said. Then he sat down next to me on my bed.

We talked for hours and hours, getting to know eachother better and discussing ways to help my brother.

"Shit it's already 11 PM I think I should go home now, before my parents get mad." Tyler suddenly said, jumping up from my bed with a horrified expression"

"Oh wow, time does go fast when you're having fun!" I said.

"It sure does!" He said, then he came closer to me and for a second I thought he was going to kiss me, but the connection suddenly broke and we just hugged and said our goodbyes, then I let him out.

I got ready for bed and before I fell asleep I checked my phone one last time. I saw I had a message from Tyler.

"I had a good time today, see you tomorrow. X Ty" with the picture we took together detached to it.

I smiled and quickly wrote a reply, before standing up and connecting my phone to my printer

I printed out our picture and added it to my picture wall. I felt happy and I quickly fell asleep after.

----------------------------
I'm so sorry for not updating in such a long time! I've just been really busy lately so I didn't really find the time to write another chapter, but here it finally is! I know it's not that long but this is the start of something great :) Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next chapter!

(Ps. Jenna is Allison in the pictures I add into this story)