Chapter III.

It's finally time for lunch and when I enter the cafetaria I already see Emma sitting at her usual spot at our table in the corner.

"Hey Ems, so how has your first day been so far?" I asked as I went to sit down at our table too.

"Uh fine, I guess. Boring, of course." She shrugged. "What about you?" She then asked me.

"Well, I walked into my maths class and I saw Tyler sitting there, next to my usual spot, so I went to sit down and then he suddenly started talking to me." I told her.

"What? So what did he say? I mean, you guys don't really know eachother that well, do you?" She asked with a confused look on her face.

"Well I only saw him a few times at my house because of dance class, but I guess I'll start to see him around more since I dance less now. We just talked a bit about Josh, he's concerned too, you know." I said.

"Oh okay. Are you excited to see him around more though?" She asked with a weird smile on her face.

"What do you mean? Why would I be excited?" I asked, confused.

"Oh come on, you obviously have a little crush on him." She said with a smirk on her face.

"Oh shut up, Ems. That's so not true, and besides-"

"Don't lie to me Allison, are you really trying to tell me you don't think he's cute?" She cut me off.

"Well...I mean... he does have a cute smile, and he has gorgeous eyes, and his hair is so different but still hot and- oh god, I'm rambling. I think you might be right." I almost whispered, because I surprised myself.

"See! I'm your best friend, I know you too well, I just noticed right away." She said, smiling.

"But it's weird, I barely know him." I said.

"Then get to know him better!" Emma said excitedly.

"That may be an option, I have to go now or I'll be running late for my next class. See you later!" I said and then I picked up my bag and left the cafetaria.

I was on my way to the bathroom when I heard a familiar voice call my name.

"Hey Allison,"

It was Tyler.

"Uh, hey.." I awkwardly said.

"I was wondering if it would be okay if I'd come over to your house tonight?" He asked me.

"Yeah sure, I think Josh will be very happy to see you again." I said, smiling.

"Well, actually, I wanted to come for you this time, to talk a little bit more, if that's okay with you." He said, looking a little bit nervous.

"Of course that's okay with me, I'll see you tonight then." I said with the biggest smile on my face.

"See you tonight" he smiled back at me, before walking away.

I'm nervous for tonight, but also really happy that we'll get to talk a little bit more.

-------------------------------------

Finally an update!! I'm sorry it took me so long to upload this chapter, but I was kind of busy with exams and holidays and stuff like that. But anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I know it's not too exciting but there's more exciting stuff to come! What do you think will happen when Tyler comes to Allison's house? Find out in the next chapter! 😏