Chapter 3

"Good morning, you two lovebirds," said a voice that woke up the two sleeping huntresses in training.

Ruby woke with a start, after calming down she looked at her sister, and flew forward into the arms of the blonde. Weiss woke up slowly, seeing the two embracing sisters, got up and walked towards the bathroom.

"I'll take first shower so you guys can catch up," Weiss called back. She slowly closed and locked the door.

Yang thanked her and turned around to face Ruby, "What happened," Yang asked an eager expression on her face.

"While you guys were gone, Weiss confessed to me," Ruby answered a little surprised Yang and Blake were back already.

"Well, did you get done and dirty" Yang asked with a wiggle of her eyebrows.

Ruby blushed a red deeper than her cape, "No, w-why would you think that, you're crazy Yang."

Blake looked at the two sisters' banter, a small smile on her face, "Yang," she started "Let her be, it;s probably been a tiring few days."

"Okay Blakey," Yang replied hopping onto the bed to sit next to Blake.

"What were you guys doing away," Weiss said coming out of the bathroom in her battle skirt and blouse, "You weren't supposed to go anywhere."

"We were on a mission Weiss, really didn't have a choice. What about you guys, you seemed pretty in the bed together." Blake inquired.

"I was just cold," Weiss said flustered. She looked towards Ruby, who looked sad. She ran to Ruby as fast as she could and wrapped her arms around the young huntress. "Ruby, don't cry, i didn't mean it." Weiss said apologetically.

"Ruby and I, are now girlfriends," Weiss said pridefully. She wrapped her arms around her partner, placing her in a hug that the energetic girl returned with haste. They both had smiles on their faces, looking at the other pair.

"Well i guess it's time for us to tell you guys then," Blake stated, "Yang and I have been secretly dating for a while now." Blake finished with a small smile.

"Blakey, I wanted to tell them," Yang said, pouting at the faunus. "Why did you tell them."

"Because you were too slow, you could've told them," Blake responded turning to face the blonde. Weiss and Ruby sat on Weiss's bed, shocked and bewildered at the other two huntresses in the room.

There was a knock on the door, Weiss stood up heading towards the door. Everyone had become silent, the air a tense feel of suspense. Weiss opened the door to reveal Nora and Ren, the young huntresses in the room let out a sigh of relief.

Nora piped up before any of the girls could ask why they were there, "What you guys doing." The outburst of the girl took the rest by surprise.

Ren just shook his head, "Ruby, Weiss, Professor Ozpin needs you," he said pulling Nora away with him back to their dorm room.

With that the two hunters were gone, Weiss and Ruby both looked at each other with an expression mixed with surprise, eagerness, and just a tad bit of fear.

"Well you dunce, let's not keep him waiting," Weiss said, walking over to door.

"Wait up Weiss," ruby said quickly throwing on her clothes, she used her semblance to catch up to Weiss, leaving rose petals behind her.