Chapter 5-The last chapter

"Ruby get up. We need to leave." weiss said waking the younger huntress.

"But Weiss, just five more minutes, I wanna cuddle more." Ruby announced. She turned towards the wall and put a pillow over her head.

"There's no time we're already late, come on." Weiss said pulling Ruby by her arm. Ruby reluctantly sat up, and yawned.

"Come on Ruby, we're gonna miss the airship." Weiss said frantically running around getting ready to leave.

"Yes ma'am, I'm on it." Ruby said as she you used her semblance to move faster getting ready in just a minute.

As the two bolted out the door, Blake and Yang were silently sitting on the lower bunk. "I wonder where they're going." Yang said breaking the silence.

I don't think it matters Yang. Let's just go back to sleep. Your sister had a great idea about cuddling." The faunus of the group replied.

"Ruby, stop being slow you dunce." Weiss said still running. Less than a second later she felt herself being picked up bridal style.

"Y-yoah put me down this instant." Weiss screamed as they moved faster and faster towards the awaiting airship.

Ruby had both of their bags on her shoulders, using her semblance to go faster. As Ruby used her semblance, Weiss was blushing a shade of red that would put Pyrrha's hair to shame. She smelled the faint scent of roses and placed her head against Ruby's chest.

"Hey Weiss," Ruby started. "Yes Ruby, Weiss replied swaying slightly in her girlfriend's arms.

"We're on the ship. Should I let you down or..?" "No Ruby, let me enjoy this." as they exchanged these words the pilot lifted off and set off for their destination.

Once the pair reached their destination they were both given headsets that would help them communicate with the school.

"Hello girls," Professor Ozpin started, "I hope the trip went well."

"It did in fact," Weiss answered. Although you could have put a little more cushioning. Ruby's back must be aching now."

"It's fine Weiss, I'm used to it, I used to sleep on the ground a lot." Ruby announced to the heiress.

"Well we won't be able to pick up for four days so see what you can do. There is a giant grim there and we're not sure what to call it." Ozpin said slightly amused at the banter of the two huntresses.

"Yes sir we'll do our best. Have a great day."Weiss replied turning off the headset for the time being. " So what do you want to do first, Ruby." Weiss said turning to Ruby who had a lighthearted smile plastered to her face.

"Well let's first set up camp." Ruby started, "Then I'll cook for us." She turned to Weiss with a shy smile.

"Sure, I'll get some wood, why don't you start making the tent." The heiress replied

As the young huntress walked off to get wood, Ruby looked around for her pack. For some reason it was nowhere to be found. She decided to backtrack to find it, she found the bag a couple of feet away from the drop zone. "Weird." she said a look of confusion plastered to her face.

Meanwhile, Weiss was having a bit of trouble collecting firewood. "I bet if Ruby used crescent Rose, we would have been able to make a house by now." She picked up a dry stick as she walked by. Behind her the tree she just passed was scratched up, almost as if a bear was sharpening its claws.

As Ruby finished setting up camp Weiss walked to her a bundle of sticks and small logs in her arms. "I hope this is enough, Weiss said, "Because I am definitely not going back out there."

Ruby laughed, "That's plenty Weiss, I'll get more if it comes down to it." She said a sly smirk on her face. Her smile dropped quickly however, "Weiss, don't move a muscle." Ruby said slowly and quietly.

"Whats behind me." Weiss demanded at almost the same volume as her team leader. She was absolutely terrified, she hadn't been to the woods in her life, so she had no clue as to what could be behind her.

Ruby silently unsheathed her sniper-scythe. She knelt slowly to the ground bringing it up to eye level. She lined up her scope and... BANG ... Weiss jumped at the sound. The bullet slicing through the air faster than even Ruby. As it hit its target a body fell from a tree.

Weiss ran to the thing. As it turned out, it was just a bird. Hit straight in the head just above the beak. "THAT'S DINNER!" an ecstatic Ruby announced. "Nice shot Red." Ruby's head whipped around to find only Weiss and herself in the forest. But that was clearly the voice of Torchwick.

She felt a tap on her shoulder as Weiss looked into her lover's eyes. "Are you okay Ruby, you were staring into space." Weiss said. "I'm fine, I'm fine. I was just thinking, how I'm going to cook this bird. Ruby said lying to her, as to not cause worry.

Ruby picked up the bird and walked back to camp with Weiss. But in the brush about three feet from the girls bright red eyes glared at the backs of two lone girls.