The Becoming of Darth Zone Part 2

I wake up knowing that I am finally doing the right thing. Master Palpatine is already here, I could tell he had me in a force sleep, it felt artificial.

I bow to him, "Master, my brain has developed."

"Yes, Darth Zone," Master Palpatine mutters, "Come with me."

Master Palpatine leads me through many twists and turns until we get to a wall. Into the wall, he utters inaudible words, some kind of code that I am not ready for. A piece of the wall rises up and I see a black fog slowly  come out of the room. Aromatherapy, my mind makes the guess. Master Palpatine motions for me to enter. He then closes the wall.

As the fog overtakes my body, I begin to feel darker, and more overwhelmed by my purpose. I suddenly realize, I was created to end the light side. It's almost like a new world opens up, everything I have ever known has changed. Han and Leia were never my friends, those robots could've been used for power, I was doing everything wrong.

* * *

When I step out of the chamber, Master Palpatine is there waiting. Silently, he guides me to another wall, he whispers into it and it opens, revealing a dark room that Master walks into.

After a few minutes, Master comes out again. He motions for me to come in, and when I do, I go black.