All I want For Christmas Is You

Ryro's POV:

Now keep in mind these are just flashbacks. Here starts present time. Right now, I am currently trying not to slam my head into a wall because I can't write any good music. I turn on my phone and open the music app, selecting some random shitty Christmas music, as I put up my tree today. I absent mindedly sing along "I don't want a lot for Christmas, there is just one thing I need, I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree..." I suddenly see Brendon in my minds eye, a genuine and beautiful smile plastered on his face as he opened his gift from me, four years ago. I remember now what it was, a guitar chip with the words "Swear to shake it up if you swear to listen" to go with the one I received from him the year before, which I wore around my neck that read "Oh, we're still so young, and desperate for attention" I took the necklace off and stared at it until my eyes blurred with tears. I didn't notice a concerned Jon standing in my doorway, calling Dallon. "Baby, all I want for Christmas, is you..." I sang sadly before allowing the tears to fall down my face as I clutched the chip in my hand.

Brendon's POV: I was driving along with Dallon, as he changed the radio to some Christmas channel playing Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas Is You, and for an inexplicable reason an image of Ryan flashed in my mind, as tears obscured my vision and I took the guitar chip from around my neck. I didn't need to be able to see to know that it said "Swear to shake it up if you swear to listen" this gift, though to everyone it had seemed strange at the time, made me so happy, because it meant more to me than just the words. The year earlier I had given him a chip that read "Oh, we're still so young, and desperate for attention." These guitar chips had been our way of sealing the promise of always loving each other. It IS weird, trust me, I know. Dallon reminds me everyday "take that infernal guitar chip off! Why is it so IMPORTANT to you, you have like 1 million of them! Why is that one, in particular, so special?!" He doesn't understand, and I don't expect him to, but I still love Ryan, and it is just a reminder of him I sadly sang along to the last lyrics of the song, my voice cracking as Dallon looked over at me. That one instant he took his eyes off the road, the world flipped over and caught on fire. I heard a voice screaming "DALLON" repeatedly, not realizing it was my own. I dragged myself and the tall limp body out of the flaming car, which had landed in a ditch. No. This couldn't happen. I couldn't lose him. I needed him. 

(A/N: OMFG ThePhantomMusician  @Lilacat158 Lazycoolcat23 it S A V E D!)