The ring

"3 kids?"
"Yeah! That's not too much is it?"
"No! But it's odd having three kids Van one is always going to be left out innit"
Van laughs taking a sip of his beer, I don't really know why we're sat talking about children but I guess it's pretty interesting to hear his way of thinking for the future.
"So Larrys left us to go pull Alisha"
"Yeah" I laugh. "It's the first time I've seen her be into someone in ages. And he's just obsessed int he?"
Van smiles. The way him and Larry are so close is adorable, I mean I wouldn't of minded if Alisha got a boyfriend who hated Van but the fact that they're close to each other is just a bonus.
"Yeah, when he likes someone he makes it pretty clear as you've probably seen. Him and Alisha suit though"
"I feel for the other lads, I mean it's just them two and us"
"Yeah well, i like spending time just us. It's been us and the band a lot lately"
"Yeah." I blush. I remember the kiss we had, but it seems like we've both forgotten and I don't know how to mention it without making things awkward. He probably regrets it now anyway.

A couple of hours later, me and van had stuffed ourselves with food and sat discussing music for about 3 hours relentlessly. We had fun like usual, and van always knew how to make me piss myself almost. A door slammed open and a loud Alisha bursts in as i sit next to van, my legs resting on his lap somehow and a drink in my hand. She makes a moan loudly and runs to the bathroom.
"Get how the lass feels, spending more than 20 minutes with Larry can have that effect"  he giggles.
I cackle with laughter then turn to a flustered looking Larry walking in.
"On a scale of 1-11 how bad was it?"
"10!" He beams. I turn to him with a confused expression as I hear alisha gipping inside the toilet.
"Ohh, yeah I may of got us pizza and it didn't go down well with milky there"
"Larry you fucking mong, are you trying to kill the lass?"
"I'm fine" I hear Alisha shout.
"Didn't stop us kissing though" Larry shouts cockily.
I threw a cushion at him same time as Alisha shouts "shut up" from the toilet.
Van smiles and high-fives Larry. I get up off the sofa and walk into my bag of dvds, brought from home, and pull out some horrors. May as well have a night in now they're back early.

"Larry you're a gimp it's not even scary"
"OH MY GOD SAMARA IS BEHIND HIM IN THE MIRROR FUCKING HELL" Larry screams, snuggling himself into a laughing Alisha to protect him from being scared. I couldn't really say much myself, I was shitting myself but I didn't even know if it would be too much to hide behind van. Instead I settled for a cushion. We was watching the ring 2, one of mine and Alisha's favourites. Although we'd only seen the first so even we had to admit it was scary.
"What you think?" Van looks at me.
"Of what?" I say holding the cushion to block the Tv. He knocks it out my hands, "of the movie?". I just hold up my hands to block my view instead and laugh looking at him. He rolls his eyes.
"Come here you wuss, it's just some lass with long black hair haunting the family" he pulls my arm around his waist and my head gently onto his shoulder. I lean in, thankful, and leave my hands where he put them, his hand still resting on top. I didn't feel a need to cover my face in his arms, I was safe.
"See you're judging me! You're shit scared" larry shouts, staring at me and Van. "You're using Alisha to hide behind, you're meant to be the man in the relationship"
Alisha just laughs, giving me dead eyes.  "You're using van Lyla!"
"Nah mate, were just having a cuddle" van defends.
"And you say you don't like her" Larry remarks. 
Van laughs and looks down on me, giving me a look.
This was nice, we was all watching films. It was pretty clear Alisha and Larry were together. They didn't even have to talk about the date for us to find out. But could it be that simple for me and van? Just telling him I like him.

We'd reached the end of the film, where she was climbing up the well. "Is it just me who finds that satisfying?" I say, watching as her arms claw up the rocks and her legs bend unnaturally to climb. We all cackle with laughter at how weird that sounds. But Larry and Alisha carry on talking happily between themselves.
"You're so weird ly, I love it" van smiles.
I take a deep breath and look up to him.
"Yeah and I love you"
He reaches down and plants a kiss on my lips, hand on my hair. I smile and rest my head back, acting normal.
But holy shit, was I dying on the inside really.