Part Forty Six

Mitch's POV

When people say they're kids grow up too fast never had a vampire daughter. I sighed and sat outside once again. I haven't slept right for like a week. No one seemed to notice that I'd sneak out every night until tonight. "You can't sleep either?" I looked up to see Merome standing there in her PJs. 

"No." She sat down next to me and sighed. "What's on your mind that's keeping you up sweety?" 

"I wish I was little again. I wish I could grow up with Dillion." she frowned. "Once he becomes a teenager..." She shook her head. I wrapped my arm around her and she leaned her head on my shoulder. 

"I wish you were little again too." she laughed and I smiled down at her. 

"How does Jerome feel about this?" I shook my head. 

"He's just confused. We all are." she nodded and we sat in silence for a while. 

"You never told me why you're out here." I sighed. 

"I want to know what Deadlox's dreams mean. I know it's not just dreams. They mean something." she nodded. 

"I know but I can't think of anything. That warning... What do you think it means when they said you're the key?" 

"I have no idea." I looked down at her. "But you don't need to worry about it." she nodded and got up. She pulled something out and handed it to me. 

"You're brave, Daddy, you just need to find the strength again." she walked inside and I glanced down at the book she handed me. The Story Behind The Survival Games Champions: JeromeASF and BajanCanadian I smiled at the book and opened to the front cover which was Jerome and I. Jerome with Betty and me with my diamond sword. I smiled and looked at it for a moment before getting an idea. I traveled into the woods and looked for my cave. I finally found it and walked and dug up and old chest. I opened it and there was my diamond armor, diamond sword and Betty. I grabbed my sword and Betty before hiding the chest again. 

I walked home, the sun high in the sky. I opened the door to everyone flipping out. Everyone calmed down when they saw me and I pulled out my old sword. I saw Jerome get a smile on his face as I tossed Betty over to him. "Let's get to work." Jerome smiled and hugged me. The recruits started hanging out outside the house. I took half of them as Deadlox took the other half. Seto was dealing with the sourcers and Jerome was working with the Baccas. 

Merome's POV

I watched as Uncle Deadlox taught some people how to fight. A man with the same amulet as Uncle Sky came up to me. "You must be Merome, am I right?" I nodded and shook his hand. 

"Hi, I'm sorry but who are you?" he smiled. 

"My name's AntVenom but most just call me Ant. Sky and I are cousins." I nodded and smiled. 

"It's nice to meet you." he nodded and stood next to me. "Who's that?" I pointed to someone who had some red and black shades on. 

"That's CaptianSparklez, my husband." I nodded. Next to him was a boy about seventeen. "That's our son SkitScape." Skit looked over at the mention of his name and walked over.

"Hi, I'm Skit." I smiled at him. 

"Merome, I'm Mitch's daughter." 

"The vampire?" I sighed and nodded. 

"That's me." I flashed him a smile. 

"Cool, I'm a half vampire too." he flashed his teeth as Ant went to train with CaptianSparklez. "Never met another one. How old are you?"