Part Sixteen

Deadlox's POV

SIX MONTHS LATER

I walked into the dinning room as everyone was eating. "Hi." I sat beside Sky and gave him a peck on the cheek. 

"I thought you couldn't stand the smell of food." Mudkip asked. I shrugged and leaned my head on Sky's shoulder. 

"Guess I don't care anymore." I closed my eyes as Sky strocked my cheek. "I love you." I muttered. 

"I love you too, Deadlox." He moved my head to look my in the eyes. "Are you alright?" I shrugged. 

"Just tired, I guess. Not enough sleep." he gave me a look. "I don't know, Sky. I just feel weak. Like, human like." I shrugged it off again and leaned on Sky's shoulder again. 

"Go upstairs and sleep. I'll be up there soon." I nodded and slowly stood. I was going to walk upstairs but I decided that I'd walk to the blood room. 

"Hi, Nice to see your face around here again." A nurse whom I see most of the time. 

I laughed. "Yea. I've been trying to not drink that much." she nodded and gave me a bag. I opened it and nearly threw up when I tasted it. It didn't taste good like it normally did, it tasted like metal. I spit it out and ran to my room, at human pace. 

Sky was waiting for me. "There you are." I looked at him, and apparently I looked as scared as I felt. "What's wrong?" He took me in his arms. I tried to push him away with my full strength but he didn't move. "Deadlox?" 

"I'm.. I'm not strong or fast anymore. Sky, I'm scared!!!!" I screamed, sinking down my knees, shaking." He picked me up and set me on the bed. 

"Sleep, maybe you're too tired to be strong and fast." I nodded and waited til he left to sneak out. I was almost to the door before I heard someone clear their throat. I turned around to see Jason. I put my fingers to my lips, opened the door and nearly ran face first into... "Mitch?" 

He smiled and so did Jerome. "Hi. What the Hell happened?! WHY THE HELL DID YOU TRY TO MAKE ME DO WHAT YOU WANT?!" I backed up, a little scared, but tripped and fell to my ass. 

His fist moved fast and barly miss hitting my jaw. "Wait. Wait. WAIT! Mitch, calm down." I tried to stand but Jerome just shook his head. 

"Explain then." he crossed his arms and I just looked down. 

"I was just trying to protect you." I stood. "Wait, how the fuck do you remember?" he shrugged then it hit my like a speeding bullet. I started to get dizzy and I felt arms wrap around me. My eyes closed and everything went dull. 

I was woken up to people surrounding me on the ground. "Deadlox? Are you alright?" I nodded and opened my eyes. 

"I.. I think so." I sat up. "Ugh, what happened?" I saw Jerome and Mitch to see that it wasn't just a dream. i looked at my hands. "I don't think... I don't think I'm a Vampire anymore." I looked at Sky, who smiled. 

"How do you know?" he asked and I shrugged. 

"I just do. Blood tastes gross, I'm not strong nor fast anymore, and Mitch's compulsion wore off." I yawned. 

He nodded, and took my into his arms. He picked me up Bridal style. "Sleep. We'll talk later." I nodded and leaned my head against his chest and smiled. 

Mitch's POV

I watched Deadlox get carried upstairs. I felt a little kick in my stomach and gasped a little. Seto looked at me. "Are you alright, Mitch?" I nodded and gripped Jerome's hand. 

"Yes. He jsut kicked and it hurt a bit." he nodded and Jerome smiled. He put his hand on my stomach and I leaned my head against his shoulder. 

"He?" Mudkip asked. "You're having a boy?" I shook my head.