Chapter Nineteen

Deadlox's POV

I walked up the stairs after my talk with Mitch. I was about to open the door to Sky's room when I felt sorrow again. I slowly opened the door to see Sky looking out the window. He turned around, his face unreadable. "Deadlox. Sit down." I felt scared but sat down anyway. He sat next to me and looked into my eyes. "Deadlox I-" 

I cut him off quickly. "If you're going to break up with me, do it now. I'll be gone by morning." I felt tears prick at my eyes but I pushed them back. 

I felt his hand intertwine with mine. "Why would you even think that?" he stroked my cheek with his free hand. "Deadlox, I love you. I just..." he looked down and sighed. I pulled his chin back up. 

"What?" I breathed. 

"I do want kids, Deadlox." he looked me in the eyes before continuing. "I just..." 

I frowned at him. "But you don't want to leave me?" he nodded. "Sky... You need to have kids to continue on with Team Crafted. I want you to have kids, I'm so sorry." I kissed him, and he pushed his lips hard against mine. 

"Deadlox, I'm not leaving you. I don't care, I want to be with you." I sighed and leaned my head against his shoulder. 

"You're so damn subborn." I mumbled and he laughed. 

"Hmm. I wonder where I learned that from." he said sarcastically. I pushed him gently then dragged us down on the bed. 

"I love you." he smiled and kissed me again. 

"I love you too." we just talked as we laid down, both of us falling asleep. I woke up the next morning to someone pounding on the door. 

"Ugh." I got up and answered it. "What do you- Who are you?" a girl with long brown hair and brown eyes stood there. She had a baggy shirt on with neon purple leggings on. 

"HI!" she said chirpily and hugged me. "I'm Isa! My sister is Seegose, she's dating Jason." I nodded. "Sorry, I'm kind of a hugger." we laughed a bit. 

"I'm sorry, I'm Deadlox. The Vampire." she smiled. 

"I've heard about you. I've heard you and Sky can't have kids. I've heard-" I gently placed me hand over her mouth.

"What do you want?" I sighed, looking down at her. 

"Well, Seegose and our other sister, Rachel. She was talking to us about how sad Sky was about not being able to have babies and well." she held her arms out. "Your solution is here." I couldn't help it, a laugh escaped my lips. 

"You're serious?" she nodded and smiled. "Well, we do want kids..." she started to speak. "BUT, I need to talk to Sky about it." she laughed, grabbing my hand and pulling me down the stairs. 

We walked into the living room where everyone just chillin, and a girl, who I assumed was Rachel, were talking. She pushed me towards Sky. "Okay! Talk!" I managed to get my balanced. 

I looked back and glared at her. "You are extremely persistant, aren't you?" she laughed and nodded. 

"Yuppers!" I sighed. 

"Sky? Can we talk?" he nodded and walked out of the room with me, we were walking out so i called back. "Isa! Come on!" She laughed and followed us. We walked up to our bedroom and I brought over a chair so Isa could sit.

"So?" Sky started. 

"She wants to..." 

"I want to be your surrogate. my sister was telling me about everything." I looked over at Sky but I couldn't read his face.