Jack: Meeting HER

My mom drops me of at the gas station, where a silver car sits. I leave my moms car and enter the silver car. I look over at the drivers seat to see a tall, pale girl with big green eyes, thick lips and a tiny nose, she's wearing high waisted black silk shorts, a lace silk shirt, a blue vintage kimono, and rain boats with flowers painted on. "I'm guessing your Jack, the kid who I'm car pooling with." she says in soft sweet voice. "That or you have a lot of explaining to do" she say giving me a smile and a innocent wink. "Yeah... I'm Jack" i say not quiet knowing how to react. I look at her again and this time a bit closer, she's thin, really thin. She's drinking some weird greenish white smoothie. She's beautiful and unique, like a flower growing in the concrete. I feel like she should be biking the streets of Paris or sipping tea at "Steam" (the hipster down town tea shop). Her nails are mate black, which seems strange on her. She's wearing a crystal bracelet, and a big vintage chocker. "So, how old are you?" she asks. "13, almost, tomorrows my birthday" i reply. "Nice, i remember I was so happy when i turned 13, i thought it meant i was finally going to no longer be a kid, i guess now that'll never happen" she says laughing. She starts the car, a bit to quickly, then presses the brakes again to quickly. sending me flying forward a bit. "sorry, you ok?" she asks, i just knob. She seems to only have trouble at the start but now seems better, though I'm still clinging to my seat belt. She presses a button on the radio and some happy pop song comes on. Over the rest of the ride she try to continue the conversation, but I am currently just trying to figure her out. I feel a strange attraction to her, she's different, their are few girls like her, probably non. I can't help but feel attracted to her, and in some ways i don't know why. She not like the girls i usually like, she's not curvy, her hairs golden not dark brown, she's wearing a lot of makeup, but it makes her even stranger, her eye shadow makes her look like a doll, her lips look metal, not like other girls. I think its her difference, her unique ness, her boldness. I get distract by her floral smell, her looks. suddenly the car stops, she speeds into a parking spot. I get out of the car. "I'm Rose, by the way" she says. "Thats a pretty name".