Mr. Jenerson: UGGGGHHHH

The first bell rings, i see Rose get to class right before me. I get to my class one minute late, i sit at my desk and begin my presentation. Every one looks like their about to fall asleep, i don't get why, i feel like Government is such a great subject. I show them a video hoping that will make them feel more interested, but that has no effect. By the 10th slide half the class is asleep, and Rose has accidentally thrown her pen across the room at least 100 times, she's trying to do some pen flip trick. Now she's just doodling a photo of my coffee and laptop. "Rose please stay focused" I angrily growl. She looks me straight in the eyes, and just begins taking more notes. I disliked her from the start, she got a cold and didn't do my paper cause "she was just too sick", i don't believe her. I'm begin to feel like the feeling of dislike is mutual. She works hard in class, and I've been try to push her to work harder. I've heard from the chemistry teacher that she once wrote a essay on how the chemicals caused by stress can damage the brain, and sense then that teachers been afraid to assign homework cause he fears he'll damage the students. But to me that just sounds like some slacker stupid excuse. I've been assigning as much homework as possible, i've been assigning essays almost everyday. I feel like that isn't helping me and Roses relationship, she tries to find away out of every paper i assign her because of her stupid anxiety. I notice Bob sitting across the room from her, staring at her. It's her fault wearing the clothes she does. So i don't say anything to Bob. After my presentation i ask a question hopping to start a debate, and it works, but not in the way i hoped, it becomes Rose and Willow vs. Me and Natalie. I argue that illegal immigrants should be sent back while they argue that no one should be forced into a terrible country because we fear them taking our jobs... Stupid hippies. Rose eventually goes back to doodling and every so often raising her hand and argue against my arguments.