Bob: one sided obsession

She's beautiful, angelic almost. I've liked her for years now, but she stopped talking to me. It angers me, I was just trying to show her i know her. I told her i know her secrets. Now i see fear in her eyes when i pass her, at first it angered me, but now it empowers me. She sits in her usual spot, she gets here early in the morning and reads her favorite book. I love they way her eyes flicker and dance along the pages. It looks like their are forests in her eyes. Her thick lasts look like she might fly away if she blinks to fast. I've seen her alone, in her house, i know the way her mind works. She writes poetry on her walls with invisible ink. She dances around her house. She looks up from her book, she looks scared to see me. She presses her self against the corners, like she's trying to disappear. She looks around for a friend, a reason to leave this place. I know the way her mind works. Suddenly she sees her friend, Bella, she gets up a darts to her, hiding behind her back. She whispers something in her friends ear. Her friend looks at me and gives me a glare, she takes a step forward, but Rose moves her back. "BELLA, i can handle my self" Rose whispers. Bella grabs her arm, still glaring at me and pulls Rose away. She always takes my Rose away.