Christmas

..a few months later.. 

    Jessica smiled sweetly to Scorpius,' Are you sure you don't want to join me for christmas?' Her blonde hair sliding foward covering half of her face.

     'For the last damn time , No ! ', Scorpius shouted back.

   'Aww sorry honey , i just really wish you could come ! I will not speak about it again !'

   'i wish.', Scorpius mumbled under his breath.

   ~In the great hall~

  'Let the feast begin!' , Professor Mcgonagall raised her hands and the food appeared on the table.

   'I'm going back home for christmas ,my parents must be so worried.', said a boy named Josh .

   'Me too , I would love to stay in school to stay in the library but my parents they just can't wait to see me. ', Rose rolled her eyes .

   'Can we come too? My mother said I could already.', James pointed to Albus and himself.

   'Of course !The burrow will be as warm as ever! ', Rose clapped her hands together excitedly .

   'Scorpius where are you going for christmas?', Rose asked .

   ' I'm staying in school..'

   'Oh, maybe you would like to come over too ? To my parents house?'

   'no..no.its fine.. Besides, my .. Parents , no i mean my dad won't permit me too.'

   'Alright then see you after christmas!', Rose said. Before she left, Rose gave Scorpius a peck on the cheek that left his face blossom red for some time .

   Sorry all for being back with such a short chapter ! I figured that i don't have much plot because they are just first years haha . I'm thinking of skipping 2 to 3 years so that romance would be more .. Idk allowed ? hahaha. Next chapter is on parents !( I love writing about that)  Hope you like this chapter still haha , give a like please !That would mean thousands to me!

   Xoxo sassyfantasy