Rose's unknown danger

'Good morning !' , Albus shouted into James's ears that scared him half to death.

   'Oh my gosh albus , oww my head.', James said rubbing his head innocently.

   'Well someone got their beauty sleep..', Albus said.

  James crawled out of their shelter , the sky cleared , there was no more rain. Albus followed suit.

  'Do you think Rose found her way back herself?', James asked.

  'Well there we go , we are the dumb ones for coming here !', Albus said sacarstically.

   'Oh my gosh Albus , think positive ! It doesn't mean that we'll be here forever !we will find Rose , and then she will lead us out!'

   'What make you think that she would be able to navigate through this forest though?', Albus asked.

  'Well she's smart and thats one thing only.. She's pretty ...'

   'Wow wow wow.. Stop right there James , do you like Rose?',Albus frowned.

   James looked up to the sky and shrugged ,' Maybe .'

   There was a silence between them , only the animals squeaking and roaring in the forest. 

   'Come on ! Let's go , we have plenty to find ..', James said , standing up with the two wrapped leaf with water .

    Albus groaned and picked up his water ,' Must we ?'

   Albus and James continued to trudge in the forest . 

  Guysss , sorry to interupt the story here but SPOILER ALERT : not really but well... Now its time for Rose's point of view .. I've actually been thinking about this part because i am not really sure where she should be..well.. Enjoy ! [End of writer's random]

     Rose was treking and treking..it has been a day since she ran into the forest , away from her dad , away from Albus and James , away from life.

   She knew James and Albus would be worried of her but she hoped they didn't go looking for her.

   Rose needed time. She needed time alone. She navigated throughout the forest , now she's on the other side of the forest , mind blank.

  Rose was unsure and scared . She didn't want to turn back to face her family , yet she felt more alone than ever , she wished Albus and James were with her.

  Rose read tones and tones of books that her mother kept for her , history of magic, new spells,potions.. All those kind of things.She learned basic survival skills too.

  The only spell she yet to master is apparating. She couldn't focus on the place she want to go to .. Usually , she would end up a few metres away from where she was.

  Rose thought it was hopeless ,she wanted her old happy family back , all her friends and her playing happily. But this is all real and over.

  She sat onto a thick trunk on the floor , using her wand to explode nearby things and shoot rocks across the sky sometimes.

  The view in front of her would be great if not for her hopeless situation.
There was a castle , a dark black castle like house in front of her , Rose liked mysteries and creepy things , she felt excited and happy . Rose thought for a moment all the things her mother warned her about. 'Rose , you are brave but foolish , you should learn to be clear of what you are facing and not act rash easily.' Rose shook off the feeling of sorrow , thinking that she would go in the dark castle , tonight or so..

  Adventure is just Rose's thing , since she managed to cross the huge forest , why would she be scared of a small dark castle ?

  Rose placed her wand into her pocket , patiently waiting as the sun finally began to set.

  Wow ! You all like this? I feel like this is getting exciting , how abt y'all?:D
    Xoxo writer12345