Going back home

Rose gave one last wave to Scorpius who was staying in hogwarts as the train left for platform 9 and three quarters.

   'I can't wait to see my parents !', James potter said between bites of his sandwich.

   'Me too !', Rose sat back and took out a book.

    'What's that ?', Albus pointed .

   Rose hit his finger off,' The history of Hogwarts of course ! Don't you read?'

   Albus sat back , embarrased as rose continued to flip her book.

   The rest of the ride was pretty much like that ,James eating his sandwich , rose reading and Albus staring into space.

   Finally , the train pulled and students of all ages rushed out to their parents.

   'Come on , my mum and dad are probably waiting !', Rose said impatiently.

  Rose hurried James and albus to the meeting spot her mum said before sending her away .

  Rose spotted her dad and quickly gave him a hug.

   'Where's mum?', Rose asked.

   'Ah.. She's a little busy with work today .. Cant make it here.', Ron frowned.

   'Oh okay ! Lets go !'

  'Wait honey we are not going to the burrow.',Ron said.

  'Why not ?'

   Ron hesitated for a moment and lied ,' It's unavailable currently , my cousin,bartley needed the place for a ... Party yes a party.. And .. So we can't go there.'

   Rose frowned but she nodded , believing her father conpletely.

   Ron apparated to his other house with rose , James and Albus .

   Short part because I'm pretty sure you all want more dramione action? That is coming soon !:D
Don't forget to leave a like and comment if you enjoyed and how i can improve ! :)

  Xoxo the weird writer XD