Chapter 16-Gang Bang

DANIELLE'S POV

I ran up the stairs and into my room. I found my nerf guns. I had clips already filled and ready. I made a belt to hold them around my hips. I put on my gear which was a camo hat, aviator shades, a black sweater and the belt.

I made the darts dangerous though. I put staples into the tips. It pierces skin to draw a little bit of blood but not to much damage. I had a duffle bag full of extra darts and I put it on. I ran down the stairs looking bad ass.

The boys were arguing about why they had to come inside. "LISTEN UP!" I yell. They stopped arguing and looked at me.

"Mark is coming here to get revenge on me and you guys. Get your nerf guns or anything you can shoot or do damage to him that won't get us jail. GO!" I say. They ran around getting anything they could. I ran out side and climbed tree outside to get onto the roof and waited for Mark. "HEY!" Some one yelled. I pulled out my nerf pistol also with jacked darts and shot.

"AHH!" Seamus yelled almost loosing his balance. "SEAMUS!" I scream. I ran and caught him. I pulled him back and he said "Why did that hurt me so much?"

"I put staples inside to pierce skin. I'm so sorry." I say. "It's alright but next time don't shoot. " He said. I nod. I went back to my position. I had a rapid fire gun and I attached a scope to it. I put in a fresh clip and waited.

"Where should I go?" asked Seamus. "Go to the other side of the house. I call Eddie, Aleks and James and tell them where to go. OH Take this." I say and I hand him a walkie talkie. "Ok your code name Irish blue eyes. I'm Dee13. Aleks is Russian sleeves, Eddie is Spanish glasses, and James is Gumby boy. Got it?" I say.

"Irish blue eyes? Why that name?" He asks, "You have pretty blue eyes. Now go." I say shooing him off. I pull out my phone and made a 3 way call between the other boys inside.

"Go into the 3rd drawer next to the fridge. There should be 3 walkie talkies. Put the knob to the number 2. I tell you more from there." I say. I hung up. I took out my walkie talkie.

"Dee 13 to Russian Sleeves. That would be you Aleks." I say, "Ok. Russian...Sleeves? To Dee 13. What's up?"

"Go guard the back yard near the pool and wait there, if you see Mark do not hesitate to shoot your gun or cross bow."

"Roger that. Russian Sleeves out." He says. "Dee 13 to Spanish Glasses. That's you Eddie, Go guard the 1st floor. Shoot if you see Mark. Don't talk to him if he talks to you. Just Shoot."

"Alright Edd-I mean Spanish Glasses gone." Last is James.

"Gumby Boy. That is you James. You're stationed at the front yard. Seamus is near you as well. Don't hesitate to swing your katana. Just don't do big damage. ONLY minor cuts." I say.

"Alright. What if he attacks me?" He asks. "Yell out. If we can't hear you Seamus will assist you." I say.

"Danielle?" Asked Aleks, "Oui?" I say in french. "Please be careful." He said.

Aren't I always? Ha ha." I say jokingly. "Sure. Let's wait." He said back.

"How do you even know he's coming?" Asked Eddie. "Knowing Mark he does what ever he says. So Yeah." I say.

We waited for him to come. "Irish blue eyes to Dee13." Says Seamus. "Dee13 reached. Whats up?" I say.

"I see some one but I'm not sure who it is." He says. "Gumby Boy can you see anyone from your end?" I ask

"Yes I see him. It's Mark." He said. "OK! Spanish Glasses aim at the front door but stay hidden." I say. "Roger that." Said Eddie.

"Every one stay hidden. Don't respond." I say. I quickly crouch. I aim my other rapid fire gun also with jacked up darts.