Chapter 23-Graduation:FINALE

DANIELLE'S POV

I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling, listening to music and thinking about grad. I don't want to graduate. I don't want to grow up. I still wish there was a grade 13 like the old times.

I heard a knock on the door. "Come in." I say. Eddie opened the door. "Hola mi Lokillo." I say sitting up on my bed. I said "Hi my crazy one." but a good crazy. "So uh, Grad is coming up. I need to shopping for shit, wanna come with?" he asks.

"Sure. Where to?" I ask. "The mall, and I'm guessing you need a dress?" he asks. I nod, "Yep." I get off my bed and grab a light sweater and my shoulder bag.

We left the house and headed to the mall. It was a little bit early and barely anyone was there. We walk into the mall with high spirits.

We walked into a couple of stores and found nothing. We saw an anime store that opened up and ran in so quickly I'm surprised we didn't slide in on our stomachs.

I found the one thing I wanted. Kirito's sword from sword art online. I check the price tag. $50!!! I squealed and bought it immediately. I bought the sword carrier for an extra 20 but it was so worth it. I swung the sword over my shoulder like boss and I felt so cool. I was having a fangirling moment.

I felt like we were walking in slo mo out of the store. We had shades on and bags full of junk. We got pencils, note pads, little plushies. Useless things. "Well, there goes this months rent." Eddie says. I giggle. "Speaking of rent. I need to find my own apartment." I say.

"There's one for rent near the new office." he said. "I nod." I'll go with Jordan see if it's a good buy." I nod.

"MmmHmm." he said walking with me. We sat down at a table in the food court and discussed about random topics.

"You know, why don't we break the book?" he said. "What do you mean?" I ask, what is he talking about.

"Well, we don't have to go in black tie. We could wear what ever we want. It's the end of our schooling sorta." he said. I nod.

"I see your point. Then, I'm planning to wear all black." I say, "But what in black?" he asks. "Totally gothic!" I say.

"I agree with you. Me...I'm going to wear a shirt and shorts." he said. "Great! Let's go shopping for our grad outfits!" I say. We both get up and continue to walk around.

"Look!" he said. I turn my head. A goth like store. We both ran in and I was almost dead. I found what I wanted to wear.

Black ripped tights, with a black vintage tu-tu on top with suspenders over my mario shirt. The shirt. I already have, from the first time I went over to the creature house.

I smile. I paid for my things and I waited for Eddie. "I found this sweater I liked..." he said walking up to me. "Did you buy it?" I ask.

He smiles and shakes the bag. "You know it!" he says. I smile.

-------------------------------------------

"Danielle!" some one calls I stopped sweeping and turn around. "Hey Aleks, what's up?" I say. "Okay," he says panting. "I got to be on Sanity Not included!" he says. "What!? I love that show! You're replacing Lyle right?!" I ask.

"Ya!" he says happily. I throw my arms around him. "Aleks, I'm so happy for you!" I say muffled into his shoulder.

I let go of him. "We should have a party or something." I say. "I'll make a cake!" I say. "No, don't do that." he says.

"Too late!" I say finishing up the sweeping. I throw out the dust and run into the kitchen. I look in the cupboards. I need ingredients.

"Danielle, really you don't have to make a cake." Aleks says joining me in the kitchen. "Too bad!" I say. I grab my car keys off the counter and run for the door.n