i just needed directions || namjin.

Namjoon was lost. He was trying to get to Yoongi's new studio, but really, just the address wasn't enough for him. He wished Yoongi had at least given him brief directions to help him get to the right location. Even then, why had the older chosen such an isolated area?

Sighing exasperatedly, he looked around for a sign of life, when he spotted the mop of pink hair (who the fuck dyed their hair pink?) ten steps ahead of him. Maybe he'll know where the location was; it was worth a try. Shrugging, he easily covered the distance between him and the pink haired male and tapped his shoulder.

"Excuse me, I was wondering if you-Ah! Fuck!" He cried out in pain, covering his eyes and aimlessly fumbling around, because he'd just been pepper sprayed and what the fuck was wrong with this person!? He just wanted some directions.

"I finally caught you!" He heard the pink haired male exclaim in triumph. Caught? Caught him for what? "That'll teach you for stalking people!" Wait, what?

"Stalking people?" He asked, still disoriented from the liquid irritating his eyes. Damn, that was some strong pepper spray, he thought as he rubbed his eyes to get rid of some of the irritation.

"Don't try and act dumb, I know you've been stalking me these past five days." Okay, this guy had it all wrong. Namjoon hadn't even been in this area before today.

"Okay, no, listen, I think you've misunderstood. I'm just-" he tried to explain, but he was cut off.

"Are you calling me blind? Because I won't hesitate to spray you again!" If this guy would just hear him out.

Namjoon slowly opened his eyes. His vision was still slightly blurry; the male in front of him was just a pale and pink blob to him.

"I didn't say you were, and please don't spray that thing again, my eyes are literally on fire right now. And I assure you, I'm not a stalker. I just needed directions," he explained, his hands held up in surrender so that the other wouldn't attack him again. He noticed the pink blob put what he'd like to think was his hand, down. Believing that the other had understood, he released a sigh of relief and dropped his own hands.

"How can I believe that?" He snorted. "How do I know you're not trying to deceive me by saying that?" The pink blur asked in an accusatory tone. Because he isn't?

"Because I'm not. Plus, I'm not particularly skilled at acting, so there'd be no way I would be able to deceive you. Believe me, I just want directions - I've been wandering around here for more than an hour now, and honestly, I'm getting nowhere." As much as he hated to admit it, he had a bad sense of direction, but he needed to find the studio, before Yoongi decided to kill him for being late (not like he wasn't already).

"Oh my god." Was what the pink haired male said, probably coming to realisation. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry! Are you alright?!" Yeah, Namjoon thought it was a little too late for an apology, since he felt like he was going blind. He refused to believe that it was just pepper in that spray bottle.

The splash of water brought him back to reality and he stumbled back before gaining ground again.