silk || yoonmin. [3]

[ part three. ]

They didn't have to wait for long. Only five minutes after they had left the tent, Hoseok had run up to the three of them, grinning from ear to ear.

He watched as Taehyung rushed to his boyfriend, jumping onto him, and wrapping his arms and legs around the other. A grunt sounded from Hoseok as he tried to keep his balance with his boyfriend in his arms, dropping the bag he'd previously had in his hand on the floor.

"You were so good, hyung. You killed it – ah, I'm so proud of you!" The younger exclaimed with sheer joy, his voice muffled from the tight embrace. Hoseok chuckled as he patted the younger on the back.

"Thanks, Taehyung-ah, that means a lot," and he kissed his boyfriend lightly on his neck, so incredibly fond, it even made Yoongi smile. His smile was quick to fade however, when he saw the figure behind Hoseok and Taehyung, watching the couple with adoration.

It was him, it was the pink haired aerialist. His breath hitched in his throat as the man walked closer into the light hanging above the group.

Now that he had a better view of the man, Yoongi found himself blatantly staring. He was so ethereal, it took his breath away. Sporting an oversized hoodie and jogging bottoms yet he still looked beautiful in Yoongi's eyes. He couldn't stop staring – and the aerialist must have noticed because oh god, he was staring back, although the latter had his head tilted in question.

Abruptly, he turned away, choosing to take deep interest on the ground because wow, dirt, cool. A sniggering beside him had turning to glare at Jihoon. Brat.

"Stop laughing, you brat," he demanded, flicking the younger's forehead lightly. The indignant cry he received in response caused him to laugh as well.

"Yoongi, that hurts!" Jihoon exclaimed with a pout, rubbing his forehead to soothe the pain. He rolled his eyes at the action because he hadn't hit the younger that hard, honestly.

"Oh, Jihoon-ah! Haven't seen you in a while," Hoseok called out, directing both of their attention to the younger. "Still as adorable as ever, aren't you?" Cooing, he pinched the boy's cheek teasingly.

"What is this abuse?" The boy said, exasperated, sending a glare at Hoseok who only laughed boisterously in response.

"You and Yoongi are so alike, I'm surprised you're not brothers," the orange haired male remarked, grinning brightly. Yoongi rolled his eyes again at the remark, though his lips curved into a smile, because he couldn't deny how much he enjoyed the boy's company, even if it had started out as a babysitting job for him and Jihoon.

Someone cleared his throat then, making Yoongi realise that Jimin was still there, and very much real.

"Ah, Jiminie, what are you doing all the way over there? Come here!" The pink haired male made his way towards the group, smiling as Taehyung swung his arm onto the shorter male's shoulders, "This is my best friend, Jimin. He's the one who performed with the silks, though I'm sure you've already figured that out." He winked at Yoongi not so discreetly and god, he was going to murder Kim Taehyung.